Join for free
Page 45 of 56 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 10:48 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Democracy is being spread a bit thin at the Mo.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The West seem to be having problems with their own democracy at the moment, best sorted before getting involved with anyone else's.
That's VERY true.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

Biden's track record? Do what I did. Go dig it out for yourself. Check out that horrible Harris creature too, it makes fascinating reading and as for Kerry --- another supporter of foreign terrorist scum that were attacking British people in our own country, another low life.
I see. You're slating him but you expect anyone who asks you what on earth you mean to google? If you know so much why is it you can't substantiate your comments with a bit more detail?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I see. You're slating him but you expect anyone who asks you what on earth you mean to google? If you know so much why is it you can't substantiate your comments with a bit more detail?
Yawn. Prove me wrong. Ball in YOUR court!

Ever come across the work onTransactional Analysis by Eric Berne?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2020, 11:11 PM

Yawn. Prove me wrong. Ball in YOUR court!
Your opinion is irrelevant if you can't back it up with facts. Bit like the court cases we are discussing here!

Ever come across the work onTransactional Analysis by Eric Berne?
No but I've an ancient copy of his book "the games people play" which seems very apt.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

29-11-2020, 12:08 PM

Your opinion is irrelevant if you can't back it up with facts. Bit like the court cases we are discussing here!

No but I've an ancient copy of his book "the games people play" which seems very apt.
My opinion is just that. My opinion. In addition assuming that I can't back it with facts is an assumption that you make in your opinion.

That's something that you can't back up with facts.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 12:15 PM

There's an irony in that Annie v AT is very similar in style to a Trump v Biden presidential debate.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

29-11-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
There's an irony in that Annie v AT is very similar in style to a Trump v Biden presidential debate.
That was sorta my intent! I just wonder who is the equivalent to Harris for Annie ---
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

29-11-2020, 01:04 PM

My opinion is just that. My opinion. In addition assuming that I can't back it with facts is an assumption that you make in your opinion.

That's something that you can't back up with facts.
I see you're once again trying to distance yourself and trivialise a post you are unable to substantiate.

We are still none the wiser about Biden's track record or that of the Democrats - what are you on about? A wishy washy post without details or explanation. Either substantiate it or retract it. Too difficult?

When it comes to support of terrorists Biden does not have a good track record but then nor do the Dems for a good number of years
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

29-11-2020, 01:36 PM

I see you're once again trying to distance yourself and trivialise a post you are unable to substantiate.

We are still none the wiser about Biden's track record or that of the Democrats - what are you on about? A wishy washy post without details or explanation. Either substantiate it or retract it. Too difficult?
This is getting really funny! I can substantiate my assertion but simply can't be arsed, especially as all you need do is to prove me wrong which you have not done.

On that basis the ball is STILL in your court!

Page 45 of 56 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top