Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 09:40 PM

Can I just say

this seems to be one of the friendliest forums I have been on. I haven't seen any of the nasty character bashing, foul mouthed posting I see on other sites.

Is it because we are older and wiser

I think so
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 09:43 PM

Re: Can I just say

I agree Paul, . . we are more civilised.
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:18 PM

Yes me too..

This is a really friendly palce to be.....
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:33 PM

Don't think it's the older bit.... I'm on another 'older' site where you only dare venture on it armed to the teeth.... think it's more to do with the quality of the people on it...
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by fuzzy finker ->
Don't think it's the older bit.... I'm on another 'older' site where you only dare venture on it armed to the teeth.... think it's more to do with the quality of the people on it...
eek, don't tell me where that one is
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:46 PM

We are top-quality friendly folk on here-as Tina Turner sang 'Simply the Best'
Elsbells
Suffolk
Elsbells is female  Elsbells has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:48 PM

This is a lovely site...........Long may it continue
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 11:16 PM

I've only been on another of Azz's forums, Catsey, and it's like that there too... nice, pleasant civilized people. We've rarely had the odd dust-up but nothing vicious or really awful. This is a really friendly site; been on it since the early days and love it. Life is just too short to get involved in one of those nasty slanging situations.
LynX
Cornwall
LynX is female  LynX has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 07:50 AM

I have to agree this is a wonderfully friendly forum. Maybe after fifty we have learnt more tactful, yet more powerful by far, methods of getting a point across.
Whatever it is it is certainly working on here.
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 09:24 AM

Maybe after fifty we have learnt more tactful,
Tact? Wossat? Summink I nail me carpet down wiv innit?

Speaking of, I probably need to sort out some simple posting guidelines now that we've gone 'live' - just a few simple do's and dont's..
Oh Jeez, here we come the slapping points....

Still, I say rules are made to be broken..... bring 'em on!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top