Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 01:03 PM

Re: Hobbies.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I'm applying for the job as 'Mopper' Vlad....During your training nights I will stand by with an adequate absorbent material to remove any spillages that may occur due to sloppy manoeuvres with the heavy receptacles ...

I have had great experience removing surplus 'John Smiths Bitter' from most bars in the Doncaster area over the years, although I might be a little rusty using a towel rail....But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it...
Welcome to my training team mate
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by vlad ->
welcome to my training team mate
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Welcome to my training team mate

I really don't know what we're going to do with you Vlad.
I fear you are beyond help.

Why can't you have normal hobbies, like conker fights, pancake racing, rolling cheese down big hills, or how about extreme ironing? All much safer than underwater wrestling - till you are feeling stronger.

Or I could just bring you a nice cup of tea and a painting by numbers book?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is a hobby for me, same as eating in the Top 50 restaurants, 2003, is.

It is far less boring than my main hobby of fishing
Ok. I’ve never considered being an audience member a hobby but ok. I’d enjoy seeing that if it weren’t for all the other people there . Lol

Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I really don't know what we're going to do with you Vlad.
I fear you are beyond help.

Why can't you have normal hobbies, like conker fights, pancake racing, rolling cheese down big hills, or how about extreme ironing? All much safer than underwater wrestling - till you are feeling stronger.

Or I could just bring you a nice cup of tea and a painting by numbers book?
Thanks Mups..in order to fill my time whilst recovering I started a rather nice Postman Pat jigsaw, it said on the box 3-4 years, it was a doddle I finished it in 3 hours, that included getting a splinter out of my thumb, why do they make those pieces out of wood?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 12:21 PM

Thanks Mups..in order to fill my time whilst recovering I started a rather nice Postman Pat jigsaw, it said on the box 3-4 years, it was a doddle I finished it in 3 hours, that included getting a splinter out of my thumb, why do they make those pieces out of wood?

You did well then, only 3 hours plus splinter removal time taken into account as well.

Allow me to spoil you now, as you have shown such flair and power of concentration.
Don't tire yourself though, as this one is a little more than the 10-piece Postman Pat one was.
I have every confidence in your skills and persistence.
Enjoy.

Vlad
West Midlands UK

05-10-2020, 12:26 PM

You are not taking me seriously are you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-10-2020, 02:38 PM

You are not taking me seriously are you?

Oh but I am, I am.

I do not know another soul who has ever completed a 10-piece Postman Pat puzzle.

I feel so humble in your presence.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

05-10-2020, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh but I am, I am.

I do not know another soul who has ever completed a 10-piece Postman Pat puzzle.

I feel so humble in your presence.
I know.. I bask in the warm glow that eludes normal men
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 02:58 PM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top