Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 07:46 AM

Re: Sean Connery dies

Sad day. A very classy guy.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mention James Bond and I think of Sean Connery despite all the others who played the part.

RIP sean
Me too although Roger Moore was a really good one too.

I was watching clips yesterday and while I knew he was a good looking bloke I didnt realise how handsome Sean really was, he was very sexy too swooningly sexy.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 12:08 PM

Roger Moore, Pierce brosnan and Daniel Craig all said that Sean Connery was the best bond...and I think I might have to change my opinion too, although I liked Moore I think Connery was the best...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Confusing hey .... to be remembered for your gold painted body whilst people confuse your actual name.
Well, I knew that the (apparently) nude body on the bed was the well-known (and lovely) Shirley Eaton .....

who had appeared in many "Carry On" (and similar) films and who I first 'encountered' in "The Saint":

I was, at the time, far less interested in the unknown bikini-clad body:

although I have discovered Margaret Nolan appeared in an early episode of the saint and pursued a similar (but later) career path to that of Shirley.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 03:14 AM

From 21 years ago

https://youtu.be/rpaKMsH60Jo
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Well, I knew that the (apparently) nude body on the bed was the well-known (and lovely) Shirley Eaton .....
Yes, l knew it was Shirley Eaton too but that’s because l saw the film in the cinema when it came out.
I think the reason Morticia and maybe others who are a lot younger than us, can be forgiven for being confused to knowing it was Shirley Eaton.
It was before their time!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top