Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 12:14 AM

Night Time Adults

About this time of Night, I switch the tele off and the Humax Freesat box. At the moment the tele (Humax) is on Smooth Radio UK. When I get up at say 5.30am, in the morning, and put the tele back on, it always kicks in with an Adult Channel, with birds scantily dressed, holding telephones, and some bonkers music in the back ground.
Why is this, it is most disturbing when one is trying to find ones bearings.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 09:16 AM

Re: Night Time Adults

It did not happen this morning, smooth came back on (had to search for it), anyway, this puts me in mind of a joke on a radio sketch show mid 70s, think it involved Eric Pode of Croydon, he says to a counsellor "every night I go to sleep, I dream about being whipped by ten naked women", the counsellor replies "my god man, what are you drinking before you go to bed", "Horlicks" he replies.

I'll let you know if it happens again.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 11:25 AM

Love it Spitty....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
About this time of Night, I switch the tele off and the Humax Freesat box. At the moment the tele (Humax) is on Smooth Radio UK. When I get up at say 5.30am, in the morning, and put the tele back on, it always kicks in with an Adult Channel, with birds scantily dressed, holding telephones, and some bonkers music in the back ground.
Why is this, it is most disturbing when one is trying to find ones bearings.
And your problem is.......?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-11-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
And your problem is.......?

It might be some sort of conspiracy.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 11:35 PM

You should try what I do in the mornings Spitty.

I wait until the wife gets up first, she usually puts on ‘challenge’ channel to watch old quiz shows as she potters about the house, then at about nine thirty she gives me a shout, I know they say the early bird catches the worm and all that, but I’m no bird, I never tweet, and I hate worms.

I take me and my bearings out of the sack and toddle downstairs where there are no scantly clad females to put me off me breakfast.

Besides, knickers boobs and bums don’t go down well with porridge, I’m trying to sustain meself not drain meself.

Once you put your priorities into the correct order everything works out fine.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
You should try what I do in the mornings Spitty.

I wait until the wife gets up first, she usually puts on ‘challenge’ channel to watch old quiz shows as she potters about the house, then at about nine thirty she gives me a shout, I know they say the early bird catches the worm and all that, but I’m no bird, I never tweet, and I hate worms.

I take me and my bearings out of the sack and toddle downstairs where there are no scantly clad females to put me off me breakfast.

Besides, knickers boobs and bums don’t go down well with porridge, I’m trying to sustain meself not drain meself.

Once you put your priorities into the correct order everything works out fine.:
-)

That's it, you tell him Jem, else he'll only get himself all uneccessary and spill his porridge down his 'jamas.

(Long time no see, Jem. x )
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-11-2020, 11:43 PM

Don't worry you two, my £20.00 is staying firmly in my wallet.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-11-2020, 11:48 PM

If it happens tomorrow, I'll take a photo.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

15-11-2020, 08:31 AM

Was faced with it again today, there must be someway to change the default channel the TV looks for when turned on.

I won't post the photo (would have done a few years back)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top