Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 11:30 PM

Re: Night Time Adults

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's it, you tell him Jem, else he'll only get himself all uneccessary and spill his porridge down his 'jamas.

(Long time no see, Jem. x )
I’m grand Mups me lass, I only drop in at night time, and then it’s only a flying visit, wouldn’t be able for a whole day of it here now, too much nasty political bullshite going on, the last thing I need these days is aggravation on a friendly forum. Enough said.
Thanks for your kind thought, you’re one of the best. x

Seriously Spitty, the easy way to get rid of those stupid phone in sex channels is to go to the ‘organise channels’ in the menu and delete them individually, problem solved.
I do a blind scan every few months on my sat box because they sometimes add new channels and ditch old ones.
The first channels I delete after the scan are the talk in sex channels, when my grandson (7) comes over the first thing he wants to watch is the Pop channel for the cartoons and I don’t want him to be confronted with a huge pair of boobs when I switch it on for him.

I’m old fashioned and when I see the sex channels (there are several of them) my heart goes out to the poor women who have to humiliate themselves for a living by lying on a bed or sitting on a chair, making silly faces, turning over and wriggling like snakes, oversized boobs flopping all over the place and doing their upmost to hide their hows yer father, no mean feat that, but lets not get into their feet, some horrible specimens on display.
Some of them are well over the ‘girl’ mark, to put it politely, and rather on the plump side, actually some would look much better with more clothes ON.

Sometimes I think it would be kinder to send them a donation rather than keep them busy talking on the phone, but it must pay and it takes all sorts, everyone to their own taste... said the Monkey as he licked his bum.

Good tomorrow morning Spitty and enjoy!

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 08:05 AM

Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 08:28 AM

A few years ago one of the girls from the London office went to work for one of these channels, bang babes it was called , she was gorgeous and far from needing the money, she could probably earn a lot more from sad men phoning up to talk to her, sadly, I could never get through...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
A few years ago one of the girls from the London office went to work for one of these channels, bang babes it was called , she was gorgeous and far from needing the money, she could probably earn a lot more from sad men phoning up to talk to her, sadly, I could never get through...

Oh you naughty boy!

I wonder is there a male equivalent to the phone girls, obviously not, if there was a market for it they’d have a channel for it.
If some women were stuck for a bit of dirty talk I suppose they could always phone up a sewer engineer, they are experts at it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2020, 11:35 PM

The whole thing is disgusting, disgusting that the fish faced pouty lipped Northern girls no longer appear on Sky by default. I believe you have to subscribe now. ...

.. Bloomin' disgusting.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top