Join for free
Page 6 of 52 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:34 PM

Re: Jerusalem

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Goodness knows. All I can deduce of it is that they are firm family friends as Netanyahu was a friend of Trumps father, and he has also stayed at Jared Kusher's family home. Amazing what can be dealt over a few bottles of champagne.. and yes Netanyahu does drink...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
Great Video
Shows a leader who acts like a leader speaking like a leader.
He says the same thing in public unlike the two faced Palestinian leaders.

Do you know they had a 'few bottles of Champagne '
No of course you don't you just made that up because you don't know what they drink you weren't there.
That's is why you ruin debates it adds nothing to bring in unproven spiteful comments .
And what's wrong with drinking ?
As far as I am aware its not illegal
Unless you are a Muslim living under Sharia Law of course.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Annie they are NOT in Jerusalem .
They are on the border of the Gaza strip well to the south of the country.
There is absolutely no reason why they should the Hamas incited gazans should be there at all !
they are deliberately instigating trouble.
Tranquilliser guns are used on animals at relatively close quarters.They are not useful for human targets at a distance.
The Israelis generally do not shoot to kill and they do use plastic bullets, but not always there are murderous men with guns in between the hapless rock throwers and smoke screens.

What do you think they would do if they broke through the border fence and into Israeli communities ?

They would murder innocent citizens.

Jerusalem has been fairly governed by Israel allowing free access to all hole sites for all religions.

When Jordan held the West Bank Jews were prohibited from visiting their holy sites and animals were stabled on the Western wall- their holiest site.
what do you think they would do if they broke throught the border fence and into Israeli communities
Jerusalem is a beautiful vibrant city and I would love to live there. Why they have to pollute it with US politics I don't know. It should be an international city if it's going down this route of choosing sides. It was working ok, why spoil it all?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:37 PM

Perhpas but not on the Gazan side of the border.
The overwhelming population of the Gaza is Muslim.
Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organization .
It runs Gaza as an Islamic state

It is a typically British thing to favour the underdog.

As long as the Israelis successfully defend themselves against the muslims who surround their country, certain people in this country will regard the muslims as the underdog.

They cannot see that all of the attacks are practised by the muslims and that the Israelis are only interested in defending themselves against those who outnumber them.

Should the muslims ever succeed in ousting the Israelis and 'driving them into the sea', as they have repeatedly said is their ultimate aim, I wonder whether the same snowflakes here would then see the Israelis as the underdog!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Sorry, the land was NEVER given to the Hebrews. The Hebrews arrived from Egypt and spent 40 yrs wandering the desert like the rest of the Arabs . They battled with near enough every tribe they came into contact with. Joshua and Caleb were sent into Canaan as spies on the land. They returned with the news that the land was good , so the land was then taken by force from the Canaanites by the Hebrews.
The Hebrew nation never extended that far.
go study ya bible lady!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I think he's wrong, you think he's right. But Trump has come out tops in this and Israel now has an international reputation lower than North Korea. So why do you think this is a good thing for Israel? What has it achieved? It's a damn shame is all it is.
You are wrong Annie.
It doesn't have an international reputation lower than North Korea at all.
Israel has a reputation of standing against bullying terrorist no matter how mighty the countries are against it.

I don't think it is a good thing for Israel - those are your words - please don't put them into my mouth.
It means trouble for Israel that they don't need

What it has achieved is one thing.
Neither Israel or the USA will bow down to the threats of terrorists.
And that is what they are terrorists .
They don't want Jerusalem it is immaterial where the USA Embassy is situated they want the whole of Israel destroyed.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:52 PM

It is not immaterial where the US embassy is situated this alone has caused 60 people to lose their lives and you are quite happy about that as far as I can see.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 11:57 PM

Perhpas but not on the Gazan side of the border.
The overwhelming population of the Gaza is Muslim.
Hamas is an Islamic terrorist organization .
It runs Gaza as an Islamic state
There's a few thousand in Gaza and 50,000 in the Palestinian regions. Plus a lot more in Israel of about 155,000 identifying themselves as Palestinians.

I understand what you say in relation to Hamas, but they only formed in 1987 , 20 yrs after the boundary changes and Israel's occupation.
The killing is something else. To keep these people like animals in cages will result in animal behaviour and if no one is prepared to even consider the lifting of the sanctions and the blockade, what can Israel expect ? If anyone thinks it's right to keep these people as they are now , then how will anything improve.
IDF attacks on Gaza over the last few weeks (not sure what the total deaths and injuries are) is viewed as protecting Israeli citizens , Israel should not be attacking other countries. It would appear that Israel can do as they please whilst the world cowers for fear of being called anti-Semitic or pro Russian.
None of this contributes to any stability in this world and between Trump and Netanyahu we are living in very dangerous times. Maybe some think that's ok, so long as Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 12:03 AM

Here are the figures : Since the protests began on March 30, Israeli forces have killed at least 109 Palestinians in the coastal enclave and wounded about 12,000 people.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

16-05-2018, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
go study ya bible lady!
Ha... that is precisely what I do , every week. Sadly, you've just shown your ignorance.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-05-2018, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Jerusalem is a beautiful vibrant city and I would love to live there. Why they have to pollute it with US politics I don't know. It should be an international city if it's going down this route of choosing sides. It was working ok, why spoil it all?
How many 'international ' cities do you know ?

Jerusalem is a beautiful vibrant city and it works because the Isrealis have made it so.
It is multicultural and tolerant to all faiths
Why then do people seek to destroy it which is exactly what the Hamas inspired violence intends to do .
Do you really believe it would be the same place if ruled by a Hamas /PA /Arab coalition?

Page 6 of 52 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top