Join for free
Page 8 of 52 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 12:43 AM

Re: Jerusalem

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You don't make me laugh .
I worry about Bible bashers of any description .
No doubt you listen to burning buses as well.
is that 'buses' or 'bushes' - cos the wrong word is how wars start you know
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Here are the figures : Since the protests began on March 30, Israeli forces have killed at least 109 Palestinians in the coastal enclave and wounded about 12,000 people.
Proof?
Facebook?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
is that 'buses' or 'bushes' - cos the wrong word is how wars start you know

Thank you I have edited .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oops we have an impass - the very soul of the nation is on debate?

where did the Jews originally come from ?

genesis chapter 12 - the call of Abram - [abrahamic covent] The Lord had said to Abram "leave YOUR country YOUR people and your fathers household and go to the land I will show you

I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you

I will make your name great and you will be a blessing
I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you

which bible are you reading puddle duck??

Then read verses 4 - 9. Harran was in Persia.

Be careful Gumbud, you'll have Muddy to answer to about desert tales. Yes, I know what it says in Genesis , but to quote bible passages does not actually give the full story. How many books have you read in the bible, and how many have you been able to understand ? I suggest you continue and find out what happened next. Then roll on 400 yrs and beyond. It's a Covenant not a Covent. Why was there a second Covenant, and why was there a third Covenant ? What was the second Covenant. Keep up
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-05-2018, 01:17 AM

PD What about that proof I asked you about ?
Where is your source again ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Then read verses 4 - 9. Harran was in Persia.

Be careful Gumbud, you'll have Muddy to answer to about desert tales. Yes, I know what it says in Genesis , but to quote bible passages does not actually give the full story. How many books have you read in the bible, and how many have you been able to understand ? I suggest you continue and find out what happened next. Then roll on 400 yrs and beyond. It's a Covenant not a Covent. Why was there a second Covenant, and why was there a third Covenant ? What was the second Covenant. Keep up

I'm onto part III now where are you??

https://www.jashow.org/articles/gene...venant-part-3/
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

16-05-2018, 01:21 AM

PD What about that proof I asked you about ?
Where is your source again ?
it's like tryin to find the source of the nile around here!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:04 AM

Dear me not the ' scum bag nasty or was it nazi ?- party any more '?

The rational part of the uk supports Israel and will always do so while reasonable thinking people still inhabit this isle .
Of course if you wish to side with terrorism and terrorists as seen from your partisan of the likes of Hezbollah and the IRA naturally you will not like democratic rule .
No one needed to die or be injured .
However if you try to invade a country you are likely to get hurt .
Of course people do it all the time take the kiddies out for a day of rock throwing and tire burning at border points don't they ?

The biggest laugh is when a noted terrorist like the leader of Turkey protests !

Israel have quite rightly expelled the Turkish consul out of Jerusalem .

That's a bit rich coming from you as a zionist apologist, since Israel owes its existence to zionist terrorist gangs like the Haganah, stern gang and the Irgun.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
To paraphrase from Theodore Roosevelt and others, the only good Indian is a dead Indian delete Indian, insert raghead

You can't even get author of the quotation right!!!

It wasn't Theodore Roosevelt who coined that phrase, but Gen George Armstrong Custer - and look what happened to him!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

16-05-2018, 08:36 AM

You don't know any international cities because there are none that's run successfully .
It won't tip the balance to ruin .
America will not withdraw from Israel .

Wasn't the city of Trieste an international city??? I don't recall there being any 'trouble' there following the end of WW2.

Page 8 of 52 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top