Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 05:55 PM

Re: Linda Lusardi discharged from hospital following COVID-19 battle

I'm more concerned about a little 5-year old who died and what the parents will be going through, than this publicity seeking woman.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:02 PM

I'm so glad she recovered ok. It's brilliant news to hear of a recovery rather than a death. I don't really care if she is seeking publicity, does it matter? I'm just glad we aren't reading about her death.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:05 PM

Never heard of the woman .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Never heard of the woman .
Muddy, l don’t think she would be someone you’d have heard of at all! She was famous for showing the top part of her body in the Sun newspaper ....on page 3 !!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm so glad she recovered ok. It's brilliant news to hear of a recovery rather than a death. I don't really care if she is seeking publicity, does it matter? I'm just glad we aren't reading about her death.
Exactly .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
I'm more concerned about a little 5-year old who died and what the parents will be going through, than this publicity seeking woman.
Cuppy, Yes and the two nurses who lost their lives to Coronavirus whilst nursing the very sick.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:38 PM

She was famous for showing the top part of her body in the Sun newspaper

I just googled her and there's lots of pics ... erm, lower down too.

Makes you proud to be Italian British, whatever.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Cuppy, Yes and the two nurses who lost their lives to Coronavirus whilst nursing the very sick.
So start a thread .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I just googled her and there's lots of pics ... erm, lower down too.

Makes you proud to be Italian British, whatever.
Linda has not only been a model, she has also done television, stage and film acting.

I admire her she is a clever woman and has a net worth of $15 million. Her career started out as a page three girl and some may see that as tacky but she has a good brain on her shoulders. She is also patron of 2 charities.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

05-04-2020, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Linda has not only been a model, she has also done television, stage and film acting.

I admire her she is a clever woman and has a net worth of $15 million. Her career started out as a page three girl and some may see that as tacky but she has a good brain on her shoulders. She is also patron of 2 charities.
Exactly again .....

After she "retired" from Page 3 modelling, Linda made multiple appearances in on stage and screen, in dramas, comedies and light entertainment. She is particulary active in pantomime, which is not only enjoyable but very lucrative .....

One of the productions that I (avidly) watched her in was "The Games - Series 2" on C4 in 2004. That series also contained Charlie Dimmock (totally out of her comfort zone), Lady Isabella Hervey, Charles Ingram (see tomorrows TV), Shane Lynch (very fit, IIRC) and Jodie Marsh (very unfit, very tearful, IIRC, and always smoking).

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top