Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 11:35 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
no Jem! and that should read he must be mad not bad!
Gawd I am tired. I think they are coming for me.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Gawd I am tired. I think they are coming for me.
what the Jemlins??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 07:57 AM

I've been trying to think of a way to make some money from this Scribbles lark, we've got to be quick if we're going to cash-in on this "Geek Economy" thing.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I've been trying to think of a way to make some money from this Scribbles lark, we've got to be quick if we're going to cash-in on this "Geek Economy" thing.
Have you been doodling Spitty?
We could charge folks to watch Jem dancing barefoot.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 12:04 PM

No, I've been Dude-ling.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

04-10-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No, I've been Dude-ling.
Do you have an answer for everything?
I thought you might be composing a scribbles toon, on your guitar. We should have a theme toon.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 01:22 PM

spitty-have you thought of re-tuning to 'double drop-D' and using just three-finger chords? You'll be able to play intervals of a fifth with one finger on the bass strings and play the treble side of a barre chord. It also stops tone-clashes,when you play alongside another guitarist,as you have individual tones.

{Apologies,SweetiPrincessKins...been out of commission for a coupla days-needed to assist spitty}
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
spitty-have you thought of re-tuning to 'double drop-D' and using just three-finger chords? You'll be able to play intervals of a fifth with one finger on the bass strings and play the treble side of a barre chord. It also stops tone-clashes,when you play alongside another guitarist,as you have individual tones.

{Apologies,SweetiPrincessKins...been out of commission for a coupla days-needed to assist spitty}
there's nothing leisurely scribbles about that - there is a technical thread somewhere around here were you could both snookie away with ya mon?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Have you been doodling Spitty?
We could charge folks to watch Jem dancing barefoot.
I didn’t sleep well last night, I was over tired and what with me missing me few pints I spent a restless night, when I finally nodded off in the small hours I had a nightmare.
I dreamt I was a 15 year old messenger boy and was delivering a full Christmas hamper including a large turkey and ham to a mansion in Dalkey, I struggled pushing the bike up the hill and then through the gravel path leading up to the main door. I took the heavy basket from the bike and carried it up the 20 stone steps to the door, I rang the bell and It was answered by a five headed dragon who blew fire at me then told me to remove my shoes and go round to the tradesman entrance at the back. I dropped everything and ran like blazes down the hill.
Phew! what a night!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

04-10-2018, 02:25 PM

Oh Jem that did make me laugh.
You do know that we will never stop teasing you.
I rather like feet.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top