Join for free
Page 10 of 20 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:02 PM

Re: The European Election: Results

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I bet ... your a lucky fella to live round that part of the country.

Here we have flat beaches so unless you can cast you will only get small stuff in the margins

My friend had a 50lb stingray and an 8lb bass last week but they are a rarity these days. Only 10 years ago I was pulling in sizeable coddling and bass by the double shot but not anymore.

I've seen commercials come close in and trawl all the sole out of the beaches in frinton. Lights off and engines just above idling... bastards

Needless to say we dont get much sole anymore either.
What nationality were the trawlers Bread?

Regards Donkeyman!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
What nationality were the trawlers Bread?

Regards Donkeyman!

No idea ....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is not just here in the UK where the biggest established parties have had a kicking,it is across a number of EU Countries.

The Macron/Merkel alliance, the long standing Germany/France bloc which has been ruling the EU have now lost it's majority in the EU Parliament.

The EU Commission will now have trouble getting it's policies and laws through , much the same with the Government here which has no majority in Parliament.

Interesting times, starting with a meeting tomorrow.

We are still as divided as ever, with the Tories and Labour not even managing 25% of the votes.

The Brexit Party have done very well, but so have the Lib Dems and Greens.

I am disappointed by the turnout here in the UK, it was a great opportunity to give the political elite a decisive kicking.

The EU Elections are important to us, as the outcome could well make a difference to what our eventual Trade Deal with the EU is.
No doubt, as in the Referendum, the Remain parties will try and add the 63% who couldn't be arsed to get out and vote, to their number.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No doubt, as in the Referendum, the Remain parties will try and add the 63% who couldn't be arsed to get out and vote, to their number.

I see the Lib Dems are out celebrating failure
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Lib Dem guy on BBC just now, saying that EU are happy to wait so long as positive moves are being made for withdrawal.

He followed on by saying that we need a referendum with Mrs May's deal against staying in the EU. !!

So it's all change again is it ?? My gosh, what a load of cranks , ......this is really back to school boy politics.
If it's the same Limp Dem bloke I was listening to, he's trying to assure us that the remain vote won the EU elections!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

27-05-2019, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
If it's the same Limp Dem bloke I was listening to, he's trying to assure us that the remain vote won the EU elections!

More maths by Diane Abbott
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:39 PM

''Newly-elected Brexit Party MEP Ann Widdecombe says a second referendum is now ruled out as 'we've had it tonight''

You tell them Ann
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:43 PM

Of course it did.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:54 PM

Probably was the same ijut, but there again all parties (apart from Tories ) seem to be twisting the result in their own favour.

It will be interesting to see the actual breakdown of the number of votes and the divide .. if they ever publish them !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Probably was the same ijut, but there again all parties (apart from Tories ) seem to be twisting the result in their own favour.

It will be interesting to see the actual breakdown of the number of votes and the divide .. if they ever publish them !
The only thing politicians are actually good at is lying and spinning the truth. We shouldn't expect any more than that.

Page 10 of 20 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top