Join for free
Page 21 of 25 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:24 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I actually watched it all the way through tonight. Daughter was here & she has seen all of them.
I can't help thinking those screws they use for the stars are far too long, doesn't give them much time to undo them. Daughter agreed with me.
Especially when you've to unscrew them with your tongue!

I was willing her on and shouting from my sofa *COME ON KATE*
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 01:05 PM

What happened in the jungle last night?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...019-live-news/

The campers woke up to a feast of a full English breakfast.
It looked a bit "messy", though .....

An emotional Kate took on the next Bushtucker Trial and won five stars out of seven for the camp. Frightseers proved too much for the GMB host and she was left traumatised after the trial
Ant'n'Dec supplied the hugs .....

Back in camp and Jacqueline and Andy took on the Jumanji style Dingo Dollar Challenge which even included a video message from The Rock and Adam Hart – much to Jac's delight!
Later the campmates got the chance to win letters from home on an arcade “grabbers” style machine.
After winning the letters it was an emotional time around the camp fire as they took it in turns to read each other's letters.
Finally they feasted on Alpaca ribs (yum!) and everyone was pleased to have Myles back in the kitchen
Decent tucker again .....

Unfortunately it was his time to go and the Rak Su singer waved goodbye to his campmates as Ant and Dec revealed he was the next to go.
Myles made a lot of friends (and female admirers) during his stay in camp .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I actually watched it all the way through tonight. Daughter was here & she has seen all of them.
I can't help thinking those screws they use for the stars are far too long, doesn't give them much time to undo them. Daughter agreed with me.
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Especially when you've to unscrew them with your tongue!

I was willing her on and shouting from my sofa *COME ON KATE*
Agreed ..... screws'n'knots have proved troublesome for some of the celebs .....

..... but none starved this year .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanster ->
The task for Caitlyn and Roman was foul.

This is the first series I've watched for about three years and I'm surprised by how much worse the trials are but they all seem to make easy going out of them.

It amazes me what you can do when you have to ...
I really think that if I did any of the eating trials, I wouldn't be able to eat any 'normal' food afterwards.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 02:04 PM

Had to laugh at Kate's comment about not being able to get her tongue down there far enough. Ant & Dec had a snigger too.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 02:56 PM

The avocado was a bit of an odd thing to add to an English Breakfast, I wouldn't have wanted that.

I thought it really nice that Ant & Dec gave Kate a big hug as she was quite emotional. Made me go 'awwwwwwwww'

I wasn't really sorry to see Myles go, he was ok but I won't miss him and certainly didn't think he was memorable enough to win the show.

Wonder who's going tonight, someone said 2 are off. Just hope its not Andy or Kate.

I'm going to miss the show when it ends on Sunday, John and I have really enjoyed our fix of IAC
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-12-2019, 03:00 PM

The avocado was a bit of an odd thing to add to an English Breakfast, I wouldn't have wanted that.

I thought it really nice that Ant & Dec gave Kate a big hug as she was quite emotional. Made me go 'awwwwwwwww'

I wasn't really sorry to see Myles go, he was ok but I won't miss him and certainly didn't think he was memorable enough to win the show.

Wonder who's going tonight, someone said 2 are off. Just hope its not Andy or Kate.

I'm going to miss the show when it ends on Sunday, John and I have really enjoyed our fix of IAC
Strangely, Mrs LD had a vegetarian breakfast in a trendy cafe last year and it included avocado. ??
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

06-12-2019, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Strangely, Mrs LD had a vegetarian breakfast in a trendy cafe last year and it included avocado. ??
perhaps its the 'in thing' to have a pear with yer brekkie
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

06-12-2019, 03:31 PM

No "Elimination" odds are available but "Outright Winner" odds are a pointer:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...ty%2b2019.html

I'm A Celebrity 2019 - Outright

4/11 Andrew Whyment
5/1 Jacqueline Jossa
8/1 Roman Kemp
16/1 Nadine Coyle
18/1 Kate Garraway
33/1 Caitlyn Jenner

So, at this stage, Kate and Caitlyn may be gonners .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

06-12-2019, 03:43 PM

My Winning Order:

1 Nadine - she has become less self-obsessed and more "normal" over her stay - I've grown to like her (despite the accent)
2 Roman - he's too over-confident for me, he's not an unpleasant young man but he "grates" on me
3 Andrew - almost moronic, acceptable at first but soon became irritating
4 Jacqueline - lazy cow, only stirs herself when she has to then makes a drama of it - totally self-absorbed

Page 21 of 25 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top