Join for free
Page 23 of 56 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 > Last »
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 11:31 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed, thanks to Trump, the US leads the world in spreading COVID-19:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Maybe that's more to do with the people not observing health advice and instructions. If people don't listen, you cannot blame the Trump administration for that.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Maybe that's more to do with the people not observing health advice and instructions. If people don't listen, you cannot blame the Trump administration for that.
Of course I can - Trump advised people to ignore health advice and instructions - as we all know, Trump downplayed the spread of, the effects of and safety advice concerning COVID-19 right up to his election night "watch party"* which was attended by dozens of people, most without masks, which has resulted in multiple infections, mass isolations and frantic tracing - but what Trump says, mugs and rednecks believe .....

* Pictured below:

bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 11:53 PM

[QUOTE=Omah;1990379]Of course I can - Trump advised people to ignore health advice and instructions - as we all know, Trump downplayed the spread of, the effects of and safety advice concerning COVID-19 right up to his election night "watch party"* which was attended by dozens of people, most without masks, which has resulted in multiple infections, mass isolations and frantic tracing - but what Trump says, mugs and rednecks believe .
=======================================

Exactly correct. When we needed a calm, rational, educated president, we ended up with a fool.

THIS JUST IN. Georgia's Republican Secretary of State has just announced that there is no evidence of election fraud in his state. There will be a 'hand count' of all ballots but that is to be expected because of the extremely close tally. Biden leads by only 14,000 votes.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=bakerman;1990384]
Originally Posted by Omah ->
Of course I can - Trump advised people to ignore health advice and instructions - as we all know, Trump downplayed the spread of, the effects of and safety advice concerning COVID-19 right up to his election night "watch party"* which was attended by dozens of people, most without masks, which has resulted in multiple infections, mass isolations and frantic tracing - but what Trump says, mugs and rednecks believe .

Exactly correct. When we needed a calm, rational, educated president, we ended up with a fool.

THIS JUST IN. Georgia's Republican Secretary of State has just announced that there is no evidence of election fraud in his state. There will be a 'hand count' of all ballots but that is to be expected because of the extremely close tally. Biden leads by only 14,000 votes.
The new president is a communist apologist with IRA links and brain damage. He will be dead within a year or sectioned under the mental health act.

Great choice !
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=Bread;1990529]
Originally Posted by bakerman ->

The new president is a communist apologist with IRA links and brain damage. He will be dead within a year or sectioned under the mental health act.

Great choice !
At least you confirm that there is a new President!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=AnnieS;1990541]
Originally Posted by Bread ->

Not yet I'm not.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 02:38 PM

Great choice !
Are we correct in assuming that (covid permitting) you won't be inviting Biden over for mince pies on Christmas Day?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-11-2020, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Are we correct in assuming that (covid permitting) you won't be inviting Biden over for mince pies on Christmas Day?
He won't even make it to my Christmas card list.

I'll set the elf on him if he comes round
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 04:07 PM

He won't even make it to my Christmas card list.

I'll set the elf on him if he comes round
If he's a good boy and does what BLM tell him to do he might make their Christmas list.
That's of course if the presidency has been conclusively decided by then.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/blm-co...arris-meeting/
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2020, 07:45 PM

[QUOTE=AnnieS;1990541]

[QUOTE=Bread;1990548]
Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

Not yet I'm not.
============================================

Annie, Even after all of the court cases have been dismissed for lack of evidence, and the electoral college has confirmed Joe Biden is president, there will always be some who still cling to the odd notion that the Democratic Party somehow stole the election. To those people I say, 'Stop reading wacko blogs and join the real world'.

Page 23 of 56 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top