Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 10:59 AM

Re: Bare Yourself

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Well most of us women when we get to a certain age have hang ups about our bodies .I suppose she’s saying “ if I’m prepared to go naked to the nation knowing I’m no longer body perfect surely you chaps can man up and get a check up.
Hi

You ladies of a certain age are still gorgeous. and far more interesting.

Don't do yourselves down.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
You should care about your health.
I pay people to do that for me.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I pay people to do that for me.
This has to be the most foolish answer I’ve ever read.
I’m sure they’d happily take your money though.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
This has to be the most foolish answer I’ve ever read.
I’m sure they’d happily take your money though.
I pay for medical care for my wife and myself that includes periodic check-up's and advice which we both take action on. Not so foolish eh?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:10 PM

She had the balls to go naked, showing all of her imperfections, ie, cellulite,etc.

Without giving a toss what others think....I hope she will be an inspiration to those men.....that if she can bare all, then hopefully the men will go to get checked out.

Good on you girl!!....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I pay for medical care for my wife and myself that includes periodic check-up's and advice which we both take action on. Not so foolish eh?
I think that’s a great idea...my man friend has private medical care....just had a check up on his lungs....all clear.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

20-06-2021, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You ladies of a certain age are still gorgeous. and far more interesting.

Don't do yourselves down.
The same with men, they get the same problems with sagging skin, beer bellies, varicose veins, etc....it comes to us all....ageing that is......
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
The same with men, they get the same problems with sagging skin, beer bellies, varicose veins, etc....it comes to us all....
So...for men's health, it should be man of that ilk that steps up, shouldn't it? No man is going to look at that picture of Ulrika and think "Oh, must go and get checked" or anything to do with mental health, really.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-06-2021, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
She had the balls to go naked, showing all of her imperfections, ie, cellulite,etc.

Without giving a toss what others think....I hope she will be an inspiration to those men.....that if she can bare all, then hopefully the men will go to get checked out.

Good on you girl!!....
Totally agree. It's not as if when caught early this cancer is difficult to treat, the first test is usually a blood test anyway.

From there treatment, especially if it's benign swelling, although a bit uncomfortable at times, not particularly painful, is straightforward. I had laser "reaming" (HoLEP) under a general anaesthetic with the option of an epidural which I turned down.

I was out for 2 hours and the worst part was a very sore throat from having been intubated.

Some memorable bits such as having a camera pushed where a camera should NEVER go a couple of times and having to put up with a catheter for a couple of weeks after but all in all --- trivial.

So guys, get it checked.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

20-06-2021, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
So...for men's health, it should be man of that ilk that steps up, shouldn't it? No man is going to look at that picture of Ulrika and think "Oh, must go and get checked" or anything to do with mental health, really.

I must admit I was thinking it would have been better if Boris Johnson should have bared all.

Now, there’s a man who looks after his body/ physique.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top