Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:24 PM

Re: Is it any wonder that violence is increasing?

I'm sorry ... I've just realised I missed out a letter R in a word on that last post of mine.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I love this place for its open mindedness, ability to discuss in a fiendly fashion and that feel good factor of affable bonhomie.

nice typo
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm sorry ... I've just realised I missed out a letter R in a word on that last post of mine.
Always good to get your r's into a post!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:26 PM

Positively Freudian
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Always good to get your r's into a post!
I like that ...very good.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 10:41 PM

Whoa! I think I should change my name to "Doctor Frankenstein". Because I sure created a monster here :O For those of you who reacted well to what I said. What can I say. Thank you. For you Muddy, one of your many objections was that I treated you with disrespect. I stated back a bit that I did not mean to disrespect you as a person and I apologised for it. All I did was ask you a series of questions. You totally ignored my apology. You have a monumental sense of entitlement over people listening to you and accepting what you say without question. You demand respect but you give little. YOu are offered a virtual handshake and a smile and you spit on it. What comes across is that you are proud of your abrasiveness. You go ahead and be yourself just don't expect deference when you hand out scorn at every turn. You also seem very belittling about my professional experience and history. You have made mocking and snide comments about that and me in other threads I have noticed. You appear to doubt my authenticity. Would you like a rundown on my qualifications and experience in mental health?..I could send a PDF of my degrees but they would probably be ripped off. But then again you said you don't care?..But you keep mentioning it??. If this is "Off topic"..well as I said before. sue me. You say whatever you like in whatever manner you like. With respect to all others on this site, I am not doing the same.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Whoa! I think I should change my name to "Doctor Frankenstein". Because I sure created a monster here :O For those of you who reacted well to what I said. What can I say. Thank you. For you Muddy, one of your many objections was that I treated you with disrespect. I stated back a bit that I did not mean to disrespect you as a person and I apologised for it. All I did was ask you a series of questions. You totally ignored my apology. You have a monumental sense of entitlement over people listening to you and accepting what you say without question. You demand respect but you give little. YOu are offered a virtual handshake and a smile and you spit on it. What comes across is that you are proud of your abrasiveness. You go ahead and be yourself just don't expect deference when you hand out scorn at every turn. You also seem very belittling about my professional experience and history. You have made mocking and snide comments about that and me in other threads I have noticed. You appear to doubt my authenticity. Would you like a rundown on my qualifications and experience in mental health?..I could send a PDF of my degrees but they would probably be ripped off. But then again you said you don't care?..But you keep mentioning it??. If this is "Off topic"..well as I said before. sue me. You say whatever you like in whatever manner you like. With respect to all others on this site, I am not doing the same.

I regret I am not impressed by all your degrees that you say you have - boasting is never very convincing .
It's akin to saying
Do you know who I am ?

I don't need you -however professional ( and quite frankly I though your post was extremely unprofessional and ill mannered ) or any one else to pychoanalyise my posts if you don't like them you know what you can do .

I didn't think you half hearted 'apology' so full of your own offended ego was worth responding too .

Silly talk about suing people is quite sad .

BTW you dropped something

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:24 AM

Yep. I'll make a note of all that Muddy. Whatever you think's a fair thing. I haven't tried to psychoanalyse you. You are right when you say you don't need me to do that. YOu have provided a very comprehensive profile of your personality all by yourself. Did you draw the dummy yourself?..Nice pink. Actually that last bit is the most useful thing I have got from my sad interactions with you. I might use that one You want a credit?. I will do my best not to cross your path again.You have made your point. Maybe you will return the favour. It's been a real drag knowing you. .Happy trails.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2019, 07:13 AM

People still say it's been a real drag ........?
Get over yourself man .
It's a social forum no need for such heavy dramatics .
Enjoy the rest of your day .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 08:52 AM

*** Posts removed.

Stop the bickering and stay on topic please.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top