Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 05:29 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Morning all

Dark and very cold (but it is the middle of the night).

Another busy day ahead. Going to price up and hopefully order a new garage. Also, a new bed and maybe a front room carpet.

Tonight, an appointment with the consultant who wants to check my previous hernia operation prior to surgery next week.

Have a nice day everybody
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 05:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning Floydy and those who follow...

Been awake most of the night with backache so decided I could get more comfortable in a chair.

I have a hairdressers appointment this afternoon, so doping myself with pain killers and fingers crossed I will make it.

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 06:41 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Floydy, Mags and to all who follow.

A thick, white frost again this morning and very cold, even indoors! Mainly dry but generally cloudy is the forecast. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

A couple of appointments to keep today, probably lunch out and some shopping while out and then the day’s mine to do with what I wish.

Floydy – it sounds as though you are really enjoying your 'new' life – good luck to you.

Mags – Hope you get some relief from that backache, not easy to deal with I know.
I've had some of that, it's so difficult to just be comfortable!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 08:17 AM

Morning all.

Very, very cold here.

Off out at 8am for the day in Chelmsford, Essex to buy my Christmas presents then eat out.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan shopping & housework today.

Then an overnight case to pack - Tony & I are off to Thursford in Norfolk in the morning to see their famous Christmas Spectacular show.
https://www.thursford.com/christmas-spectacular/

I usually go with Chris my friend but what with moving house & everything she's giving it a miss this year.

Tony is a very reluctant substitute as he isn't a music lover. The only entertainment he enjoys is 'magic' Hopefully there may be a magician in the show...

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2019, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone.

Very chilly here this morning, with a threat of snow!

Not off-line for so long as I thought - took PC to the techy guys yestermorn and they put in a new DVD/CD drive while I waited and said 'no charge' before I could even ask. They are good, trust worthy people.

It's week 4 of my pre-diabetes thingy today - so I must finish off my homework for that. Also - doing some die cutting for a 'crafty' friend, and joining her for lunch.

Have a happy day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top