Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 04:58 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Still dark out at this ridiculous, unearthly hour but milder! After a cloudy start outbreaks of rain are expected. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Nothing much planned for today, some letters to post and the odd items of shopping to get. Monday's mundane household chores to do and that’s about all for today.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 06:12 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Much warmer and raining.

Early start, loads to do, came across some unexpected problems yesterday when I lifted the carpet.

I am very tired, so slowly, slowly, I will need regular rests.

It has to be done, new carpet being fitted tomorrow.

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 07:29 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Boring routine stuff this morning - someone has to do it. At a 'flower arranging' demonstration this afternoon. Not something I am keen on - but the demonstrator is a friend. Then spending the evening with another friend - watching 'Only Connect' and 'University Challenge'.

Swimmy - take it steady with that carpet - they've been known to fight back! Are Zak and Co around to help you?

Have a good day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

Boring routine stuff this morning - someone has to do it. At a 'flower arranging' demonstration this afternoon. Not something I am keen on - but the demonstrator is a friend. Then spending the evening with another friend - watching 'Only Connect' and 'University Challenge'.

Swimmy - take it steady with that carpet - they've been known to fight back! Are Zak and Co around to help you?

Have a good day.
Hi

Tabby,

Zac and Derek went to work just gone 4 this morning.

They have a Flood Alert for their Industrial Unit and need to get things sorted.

As the saying goes, if it can go wrong it will,.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 08:10 AM

Good morning everyone

Much warmer here too... I thought the central heating had kicked in early this morning it feels so warm.....there again I could just be having a hot flush

Off for my nails doing at mid day then some Christmas shopping methinks. I'm having a family get together on Saturday so I might put the Christmas tree up....it's early I know but it's the village lights switch on that day too so it makes sense and the grandkids will love it

Don't overdo it Swims....you have a special visiter soon

Have a good day all whatever's planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 08:28 AM

Good morning all.

Swimmers take regular rests.

Off to Ipswich this morning to Asda then onto Aldi to do our weekly shopping.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm starting line dancing today. My friend Jean asked me to go with her. It means giving up my 'Smart hearts' class though so I'll have to see which I like better.

Nothing else panned except a trip to Tesco's with Tony.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 09:52 AM

Good morning all steady rain here and very mild, heating turned off.

Off into town shortly, a wander around the shops then lunch.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 09:53 AM

Good morning everyone another day of torrential rain and semi-darkness, it is so depressing.

Not a lot planned for today other than going to my grandchildren's music recital if it isn't cancelled by flooded roads. I made 3 dozen mince pies yesterday for the family so I hope it goes ahead.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Good morning all. Got freezer to defrost and clean ready for the Christmas tucker. Have a good day all. Swimmy take it carefully love. All the best everyone, God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top