Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 10:28 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning - I'm up and about. The weather isn't good, so I won't be going to the allotment or anywhere else.

Have the best possible day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 10:37 AM

Morning all.

Lots of folk on here already today, though I have been awake since 7.

Chap coming today to measure up for a new garage. Won't be cheap but the current one is decades old, damp and all the electrics have gone. Electrician coming on Wednesday too for full house check.
Just ordered a new TV as my old one doesn't even have facilities for Amazon Prime which I've also just ordered or any of the ITV Hub, C4, C5 stations. That's coming tomorrow.

Summer - Thanks for the tip about the Tempur mattress. I tested one at the shop and it's being delivered in about 15 mins time

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 03:14 PM

Hope you have a good sleep tonight Floydy on your new mattress.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hope you have a good sleep tonight Floydy on your new mattress.
Will do, Susie
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.

Lots of folk on here already today, though I have been awake since 7.

Chap coming today to measure up for a new garage. Won't be cheap but the current one is decades old, damp and all the electrics have gone. Electrician coming on Wednesday too for full house check.
Just ordered a new TV as my old one doesn't even have facilities for Amazon Prime which I've also just ordered or any of the ITV Hub, C4, C5 stations. That's coming tomorrow.

Summer - Thanks for the tip about the Tempur mattress. I tested one at the shop and it's being delivered in about 15 mins time

Have a good day all.

Floydy - when they deliver - will they also take the old mattress away for you?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top