Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 04:49 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] The restored waterwheel at Woodford mill in Northants. Until a couple of years ago the mill was derelict and it has now been turned into tea rooms and holiday flats. The waterwheels drive generators which provide most of the power to run the tea room. An excellent job has been made of the restoration.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 07:54 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan lovely picture looks like someone has done a good job on the restoration. Just having a morning coffee then off to work, hope you have a good day.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:12 AM

Good morning all...
Raining here today but I dont mind after all the sun we have had its good for my veg patch to have a good soaking , will get my seeds started off much better than a watering can can do. I found deer prints in the soil yesterday so Im going to have to think about fencing it off this week.
Have a great day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:26 AM

Good morning everyone. Great water wheel Alan. We have stray tom cats in our garden Baggy. I think a deer would freak my cats out
Hope everyone has a nice day. Only 11 degrees today with April showers. Tomorrow looks more promising with all day sunshine. I am getting my solar lights out today to give them a few months work to do in the garden. Or am I being too optimistic?
Have a great day all and take care.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:27 AM

Good morning. Cold and grey here. I won't be going anywhere today, it's cleaning day in this abode. Not that I don't do some cleaning every day but today I move furniture etc.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:33 AM

I also have one stray tom in my garden who I have been happy to feed and let sleep in the barn but he was attacked by one of the hunters dogs yesterday so my neighbour is going to take him to the SPA today where they will neuter hime and fix his bites ....Id like to keep him but im not working at the moment and cant afford another animal on top of my 2 dogs one cat and 2 goats. especially now he is hurt. so its the kindest thing todo although i feel bad making him live in a recue centre after having this beutiful area to roam.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 08:47 AM

Good morning to all. Mild again here but overcast and showery at the moment.

Busy day ahead, dogs to walk, out to lunch with friends and then getting the caravan out of storage to prepare it for a few days in Malvern next week...phew, I'm worn out already....

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 09:02 AM

Good morning one and all.
Dull and 9C here but we are baking today and making a tiramisu especially for our grandson He just loved the one grandad made last month and has mentioned it several times Methinks granddad is a soft touch where his eldest grandchild is concerned
Hope everyone has a great day.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 09:46 AM

Good Morning from a sunny part of the world.

Been to dentist for check up, all ok. Was given a mini sample of toothpaste.
Something to show for my £18 lol
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2013, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone, none too warm this morning after having a bit of warmth over the last few days you notice it. Very overcast too Still maybe it will brighten as the day goes on, ever hopeful! Have a good day everyone. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top