Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 07:58 PM

Re: One for the remainers

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
[QUOTE=Meg;1700521]Bread I don't think those of us who live in the real world need any opinion polls to tell us what will happen in the EU elections.
I thought it was a bad idea that we would have to take part, now I am looking forward to them

We will not be leaving the EU before October of that I am certain. The EUs deal given to May to fob of the rest of us is all but dead and Labour isn't going to soil its hands resurrecting it regardless of words coming from Labour, they are only taking part in negotiations so they can say 'they tried' to put the Tories in a bad light for not wishing to compromise.

So the MEPs will be taking their seats in July and I hope the Leave contingency cause maximum disruption .
The leave contingency hardly ever bother turn up as evidenced by their attendance record however what you advocate would certainly damage relation with Europe and send the wrong message to the rest of the world[/QUOTE]

The way the EU has treated our country has been appalling.

This is just the start ... here comes Nigel and his friends.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=Meg;1700521]Bread I don't think those of us who live in the real world need any opinion polls to tell us what will happen in the EU elections.
I thought it was a bad idea that we would have to take part, now I am looking forward to them

We will not be leaving the EU before October of that I am certain. The EUs deal given to May to fob of the rest of us is all but dead and Labour isn't going to soil its hands resurrecting it regardless of words coming from Labour, they are only taking part in negotiations so they can oimsay 'they tried' to put the Tories in a bad light for not wishing to compromise.

So the MEPs will be taking their seats in July and I hope the Leave contingency cause maximum disruption .[/QUOTE]

The leave contingency hardly ever bother turn up as evidenced by their attendance record however what you advocate would certainly damage relation with Europe and send the wrong message to the rest of the world
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I know there is talk on this forum about 4 amigo's etc. Isn't is it refreshing we don't feel the need to pipe up one another on how much we agree with each other? Why is it that leavers need each other's support and confirmation of their opinions. Are you so insecure about the future? And you expect to leave the EU! Why then the fear and the need to flock together?
Are you serious?
You lot are always blowing each other.

Why not find a remain forum somewhere, you could have so much more fun!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Are you serious?
You lot are always blowing each other.

Why not find a remain forum somewhere, you could have so much more fun!
Gosh, so this is a leave forum then? You could have fooled me!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top