Join for free
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:23 AM

Re: Brexit or UKIP

I thought my ignored Brexit vote would be the last time I ever voted for anything but I have to give the Brexit party a chance. UKIP has attracted too many far right wingers and has had it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I thought my ignored Brexit vote would be the last time I ever voted for anything but I have to give the Brexit party a chance. UKIP has attracted too many far right wingers and has had it.
Hi

I agree completely.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

i agree completely.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
But the brexit party is much better hiding it's extremist ideas with sweet talking farage as a leader, just as Ukip was under his leadership
Brexit party for me.

UKIP are tainted by its associations with extreme right wing members infiltrating it.

Brexit Party all the way for these EU elections..........means to an end tactical voting!

Solasch , you will need to provide evidence of The Brexit Party hiding extremist views otherwise it's just you on another bitter and twisted anti Brexit rant......sad!
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am amazed by your in depth knowledge of British Politics.

The desperation of Solasch and the rest of the 4 horsemen to prevent us leaving the EU should be enough to arouse suspicion of their motivation. It couldn't have anything to do with our financial contribution, could it?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:45 AM

Emjay, if you were surfing you try to catch the biggest
wave not the smallest don't you ?
Dont split the vote as some on this forum are trying to do!

Best Regards Donkeyman !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:49 AM

We must bear in mind that this is not a general election, we are not voting for the next party to lead the country at this stage so the Brexit Party don't need a manifesto at this time other than to take us out of the EU and restore democracy.

In my opinion Farage is the man to represent us in the European Parliament, and he is backed up by some very distinguished and respected mp's from across the parties.

UKIP has unfortunately not got any fire power other than some very distasteful racist thugs, there are still many decent members of the party, but unless they can clean up their image I won't be voting for them at the next general election but that's work in progress, and a year in politics is a long time....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
We must bear in mind that this is not a general election, we are not voting for the next party to lead the country at this stage so the Brexit Party don't need a manifesto at this time other than to take us out of the EU and restore democracy.

In my opinion Farage is the man to represent us in the European Parliament, and he is backed up by some very distinguished and respected mp's from across the parties.

UKIP has unfortunately not got any fire power other than some very distasteful racist thugs, there are still many decent members of the party, but unless they can clean up their image I won't be voting for them at the next general election but that's work in progress, and a year in politics is a long time....

Do you mean people like this OGF,

"Oh and so as not to disappoint you I'll advocate machine gunning those who get more than half way across the channel.

You can believe that if you want, the next stage is Napalm in Northern France. Not forgetting Agent Orange around Calais."
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 10:10 AM

UKIP is a busted flush. Too many useless leaders since Farage left and too many ultra-right scandals. They have lost huge amounts of support and are unlikely to get a single seat in the European Parliament. The Brexit Party, on the other hand is an extremely broad church containing members from the far right, all across the spectrum to the far left. If you want Brexit (and not the vassal state still in thrall to Brussels that May and Corbyn envisage) then vote for the Brexit Party. That will achieve two things. Firstly it will show the political elite and their corporate bosses that Leave voters are still 100% committed to leaving; and secondly, a Brexit dominated British contingent of MEPs may be able to disrupt the European Parliament to the extent that they will be glad to see the back of us.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 10:39 AM

Well I have learnt more on here that what I have on the media. At least the questions answered are positive and not going around the original question as what is done on interviews on the TV and radio.
But I suppose that is what politics is all about.
It will be Brexit for me on Thursday.

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top