Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:05 PM

Ted Bundy

I went to see Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile starring Zac Efron the other day. I can highly recommend it, my friend and I thought it was a brilliant film and Zac was great as Ted Bundy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:28 PM

Re: Ted Bundy

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I went to see Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile starring Zac Efron the other day. I can highly recommend it, my friend and I thought it was a brilliant film and Zac was great as Ted Bundy.
LQ, l haven’t seen this version but l saw a film made about him, years ago.
I found it too scary and harrowing. I can access this new version on NowTV but l dare not watch it.
I think you’re very brave to watch it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 07:31 PM

You want to try reading the book about him. A true psychopath with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 08:03 PM

The women certainly love bad boys, don't they.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
LQ, l haven’t seen this version but l saw a film made about him, years ago.
I found it too scary and harrowing. I can access this new version on NowTV but l dare not watch it.
I think you’re very brave to watch it.
you should watch it, it more focuses on the court case than the actual murders, give it a watch, i think you may like it, the acting was brilliant, or at least we thought so
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

19-05-2019, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
The women certainly love bad boys, don't they.
I don't but yeah, some certainly do.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top