Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:42 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now then Judd, these vulgar innuendo's have got to stop!
We are innocent ladies here, as well you know.

Regarding the roof - NO!
I am in a mess and have been let down yet again!!

I really don't see why you and Dongle can't come and fix this for me. It is not high up even, it's a bungalow and it's only just above my back door!
True gentlemen would have come to my rescue immediately!

True gentlemen? In here, Mups? Rarer than hens teeth!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
True gentlemen? In here, Mups? Rarer than hens teeth!

Yes, I fear you are right, Tabby.

When have they ever, once done anything nice for us ey?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:32 AM

It's all this talk of cocks and back doors throwing us off. You are a naughty lot.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 12:21 PM

Now then Judd, these vulgar innuendo's have got to stop!
We are innocent ladies here, as well you know.

Regarding the roof - NO!
I am in a mess and have been let down yet again!!

I really don't see why you and Dongle can't come and fix this for me. It is not high up even, it's a bungalow and it's only just above my back door!
True gentlemen would have come to my rescue immediately!

Don't give us that, we offered to give you a brand spanking new thatched roof and you threw our generosity back in our faces so no more favours for you madam.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't give us that, we offered to give you a brand spanking new thatched roof and you threw our generosity back in our faces so no more favours for you madam.
But Judd, poor Mups needs a safe roof & I know you are busy.

Tell you what, why don't you let her & her doggies come and stay with you till she can get her roof fixed? I am sure she would be happy to make dinner for you if you were so kind. Who knows, she may even do you a nice Christmas dinner .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
But Judd, poor Mups needs a safe roof & I know you are busy.

Tell you what, why don't you let her & her doggies come and stay with you till she can get her roof fixed? I am sure she would be happy to make dinner for you if you were so kind. Who knows, she may even do you a nice Christmas dinner .
Why can't Mups simply buy a hat?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:49 PM

You men have no conscience whatsoever.
I had hoped you were brought up with better manners.

How could you bear to see a damsel in such distress, then just turn and walk away?

All I can hope for is this winter, when you are sitting there all warm and cosy, you will spare me a thought with my roofing flapping about, and how cold and alone I feel as I sweep the snow from my pillow every night.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 06:05 PM

You men have no conscience whatsoever.
I had hoped you were brought up with better manners.

How could you bear to see a damsel in such distress, then just turn and walk away?

All I can hope for is this winter, when you are sitting there all warm and cosy, you will spare me a thought with my roofing flapping about, and how cold and alone I feel as I sweep the snow from my pillow every night.

Oh Mups, you know you could all stay with me....but how can you when heaven knows what these hooligans would do to your house when they know you are not there?

I bet they would pinch your azaleas!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

18-09-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh Mups, you know you could all stay with me....but how can you when heaven knows what these hooligans would do to your house when they know you are not there?

I bet they would pinch your azaleas!
Well you can't stay here that's for sure and I have never heard it called that before.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:31 PM

We could always strip Dongles and Juddsy naked - flay the skin off them and use that to patch your roof, Mups. Human skin is quite weatherproof - and I do have a set of surgically sharp scalpels to hand!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top