Join for free
Page 8 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 10:05 AM

Re: Whose Face Would You Like To Slap?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I can't agree with you there Tara....

Since being in office Boris is trying his hardest to honour the decision of the majority of people who bothered to turn out and vote in the referendum....Isn't that the PM's job to represent the majority of the people? He has been obstructed left right and centre by people who want to erode the fundamental principles of democracy, and safeguard their own privileged, greedy, and money grabbing lifestyles, and have total disregard for the average working class person in this country.

The man deserves a medal not a slap.....

And apart from being a rubbish orator and embarrassing to watch, tell me one thing that that Donald Trump has done wrong since being POTUS?
He is a danger to the planet as well as being a racist, anti-gay bigot, he hasn't done anything right since he came into office. Obama was worth a million of him. The sooner he is out of office the better, he is bringing his country into disrepute.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
He is a danger to the planet as well as being a racist, anti-gay bigot, he hasn't done anything right since he came into office. Obama was worth a million of him. The sooner he is out of office the better, he is bringing his country into disrepute.
We are all a danger to this planet Tara, and calling someone racist and an anti-gay bigot is a good way to close a discussion when you can't think of anything useful to say....And Obama likes Blair......enough said...
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 11:25 AM

We are all a danger to this planet Tara, and calling someone racist and an anti-gay bigot is a good way to close a discussion when you can't think of anything useful to say....And Obama likes Blair......enough said...
I agree with Tara; Trump is racist and is there anything useful to say about the man no I don't think there is
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 11:41 AM

Boris Johnson.. Donald Trump..

HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 11:46 AM

I can't agree with you there Tara....

Since being in office Boris is trying his hardest to honour the decision of the majority of people who bothered to turn out and vote in the referendum....Isn't that the PM's job to represent the majority of the people? He has been obstructed left right and centre by people who want to erode the fundamental principles of democracy, and safeguard their own privileged, greedy, and money grabbing lifestyles, and have total disregard for the average working class person in this country.

The man deserves a medal not a slap.....
Well said OGF - I agree with every word!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 12:18 PM

People were lied to by the likes of Johnson about Brexit. In my opinion, and that of many others, we will be much worse off if we leave the EU.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 12:30 PM

So Spider has a crystal ball then and can see into the future...!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 01:21 PM

Hi

I have no wish, intention or desire to slap anyone.

I utterly despise JRM and Corbyn.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 02:39 PM

Can I slap the EU?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Than you so, so much for giving me the chance to say...

Jo Swinson

My God she's one ugly chick!!
How can you slap the face of someone who already has a face like a slapped arse to start with?!

Page 8 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top