Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 07:40 PM

Re: one for the boys

Shame about the music. Is the right answer, yes please!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I wouldn’t say it’s all women either, some women today still have a natural way with them to attract a man, even as little as a facial expression or a few well chosen words in the right tone of voice can do it, these ladies have the right idea and know how to put it into practice. Most men don’t like the in your face stuff, well the men that I know, showing a little bit of leg or cleavage can be far more attractive to a man than a woman dancing around in her pelt with bits flopping all over the place, perfect for lads in puberty but not for the older matured man who’s seen it all before.
Quite so Jem I am a woman and know that some discerning men prefer discretion and leaving a little to the imagination.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 09:50 PM

I wouldn’t say it’s all women either, some women today still have a natural way with them to attract a man, even as little as a facial expression or a few well chosen words in the right tone of voice can do it, these ladies have the right idea and know how to put it into practice. Most men don’t like the in your face stuff, well the men that I know, showing a little bit of leg or cleavage can be far more attractive to a man than a woman dancing around in her pelt with bits flopping all over the place, perfect for lads in puberty but not for the older matured man who’s seen it all before.
Very well put. Some women, although I'm afraid not all, are naturally sexy for the reasons you explain.
I agree completely with "a little big of leg" but "cleavage" doesn't do much for me to be honest. I'm a "leg man". Still, we're all different.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Very well put. Some women, although I'm afraid not all, are naturally sexy for the reasons you explain.
I agree completely with "a little big of leg" but "cleavage" doesn't do much for me to be honest. I'm a "leg man". Still, we're all different.
I just like women of all types.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:24 PM

Well you’re an honest man anyway JBR, whatever you fancy yourself long may you enjoy it.

I’ve known ‘Back Men’ ‘Leg Men’ ‘Bum Men’ ‘Shoulder Men’ 'Ankle Men' ‘Foot Men’ and ‘Men’ you wouldn’t believe over the years, I did make the silly mistake on a thread like this of saying I did love a nice shapely female left Elbow and I haven’t lived it down on here since, but I take it on the chin all the time, serves me right, that reminds me I did know a ‘Chin Man’ but he’s dead now. It takes all sorts to make a World don’t it?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:32 PM

It was extremely difficult to balance my laptop while watching the video.........Oh bugger it's just fallen on the floor....
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 12:04 AM

Very boring and noisy video ... *yawns*
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 12:20 AM

Well you’re an honest man anyway JBR, whatever you fancy yourself long may you enjoy it.

I’ve known ‘Back Men’ ‘Leg Men’ ‘Bum Men’ ‘Shoulder Men’ 'Ankle Men' ‘Foot Men’ and ‘Men’ you wouldn’t believe over the years, I did make the silly mistake on a thread like this of saying I did love a nice shapely female left Elbow and I haven’t lived it down on here since, but I take it on the chin all the time, serves me right, that reminds me I did know a ‘Chin Man’ but he’s dead now. It takes all sorts to make a World don’t it?
Well, I do think they need to have quite a nice face too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-01-2016, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
I just like women of all types.
What, ALL types?

Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 05:11 PM

That is most definitely a very saggy tummy! :O

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top