Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 05:38 PM

Re: Blue Pens????

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
I have no problem getting any colour, but I have noticed that an awful lot of forms have now got to be filled in with black ink only. Guess who can only find a blue one when this happens lol.
Actually that just shows how stupid many of these forms designers are because you only need to think for one microsecond to realise that a form completed in black ink can be photocopied and altered and presented as an original (If done on a good photocopier) whereas a form completed in blue ink can still be copied but can not be presented as an original.

It's so simple but no one seems to think about that. Would be much better if they told you all the colours and such that were NOT acceptable. (Pencil, purple, yellow, green, etc)
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 01:54 AM

Re: Blue Pens????

Speaking of blue pens, does anyone know how to get a blue pen mark off the header in my van? (the inside roof material is not vinal, but soft fuzzy material).

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top