Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2011, 11:04 PM

Re: Sleepwalking?

Not sleep-walked myself, but one of my Nieces used to regularly. Her Mum once told me she followed her downstairs into the kitchen where she watched while she put water into kettle and a tea bag into a cup, then she turned round and went back to bed!!!!!!

Apparently she sleepwalks when she is really stressed out over something-did it couple of days before she got married last November...she never remembers anything about it......
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2011, 01:25 AM

I sleepwalk when I'm stressed. I hate it. When I'm doing it I see everything as it is when I'm awake, door locks, handles etc. A couple of years ago I went for a walk down the back paddock. I walked about half a klm away and only woke up due to the uncomfortable feel of the wet grass on my feet. I had climbed over moss rocks, prickles and barbed wire. When I realized where I was I was terrified. Pitch dark, no moonlight and all uphill to home. I was covered in bruises and scratches. Dh said he saw me get up and just thought I was checking the chooks! At 3 am?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=Rainbow;90577]Have you ever known anyone who sleepwalks???

Rainbow x[/QUOTEI
I don't, and neither does the wife (I asked her just now). Personally, I think it's a very rare thing and if it happens at all, it doesn't last more than a few minutes.
Now if you take talking in your sleep, thats a horse of a different colour altogether, I myself am guilty of having long conversations with imaginary beings throughout the night, and have also been known to burst into song some nights, indeed herself often has to smother the sound with a pillow, so as not to wake the neighbours.
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 11:32 PM

My youngest daughter seems to relive her days when she sleeps. She giggles and has full conversations while in a deap sleep. She keeps us in fits of laughter but doesn't remember anything in the morning.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top