Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 08:04 AM

Smile it's Saturday

Good morning everyone

Plans for today, Relaxing with a good book, lunching at some local and more relaxing in the afternoon.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to smile it does'nt cost anything.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 08:59 AM

Re: Smile it's Saturday

Good morning all from a cold and wet Sherwood. Looks like a day for lighting the fire and reading the papers. Zack is still subdued from his anaesthetic yesterday so we will give him have a quiet day and not bother taking him out to the woods.

We are partying this evening, celebrating my son in law's 40th. birthday, I do hope he gets his pony tail cut off now that he's a grown up.

Have a great weekend and try to take care of each other.

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 11:53 AM

I'm watching the weather closely today to see if it will be dry enough to get outside for a while. I'm itching to take some pictures but have been rained/snowed in for the past four days. If I decide to go to the zoo it won't be easy because the temperatures are pretty cold at around 40 F. I'm ready for Spring. Have a good day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 01:23 PM

Hello to everyone!

Nothing planned here, the shopping is done, the weather is miserable, a relaxing day is called for!

Enjoy your weekend all!
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 02:58 PM

Not setting a foot outside the door today. It's lashing with rain and it's so cold. Am going to get a nice lunch and settle in front of the TV and catch up on some DVDs that I've not watched yet.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 04:59 PM

We have snow here again. No excuse for not cleaning up indoors - I'm glad we got into the garden yesterday.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2011, 05:35 PM

Sunny here, but howling winds as a cold front comes thru. We broke a record yesterday: made 25 C (77 F)!! Delightful, but back to normal today and for next week. No news, all quiet and peaceful here.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top