Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 07:54 AM

Lazy Sunday

Good morning everyone

Nothing planned today except lunch at a local establishment so it looks like I shall be lazing about or searching for things not to do.

Have a great day everyone and please spare a thought for those lads who arrived home this week from Afganistan but will not see another sunrise.
Almost weekly now the procession passes through small sleepy villages taking them to their last resting place.

BLAIR/BROWN you have a lot to answer for when your judgment day arrives.I hope I am sitting on the bench when it does.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 08:54 AM

Re: Lazy Sunday

Good Morning AB and all forumeers, dull this morning over Sherwood but we are not downhearted, as Zack is back with us this morning after recovering from his anaesthetics last Friday and seems eager for his walk.

May dig some more dead stuff out of the garden later, ready for Better Half to replant with goodies from the garden centre. Simple lunch today, just soup and a roll and then relax with the papers.

Have a great one yourselves and spare a thought for all those people struggling for freedom from oppression.

Barry

P.S. Oh, and put my name down for your jury AB, anytime, anywhere.....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 09:09 AM

Argh! I've caught a cold from somebody. I went wandering around at the zoo yesterday in cold weather and came home sneezing. I woke up a few minutes ago with a stuffed nose and scratchy throat. I haven't had a cold in years. Bummer!

I know what I'm doing today, NOTHING. I enjoyed my walk around the zoo yesterday even though it was cold. The sun was out shining brightly so I didn't get many good photos. In fact, I only kept the one wolf shot. No big cats were out yesterday. I can't wait for summer. Argh!

Fading away.................

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 12:14 PM

Good morning gentlemen, good morning all!

Having a relaxing day, the Sunday roast is all prepared and ready to go in the oven. OH always does the washing up after meals, he is well trained!

Bob, I hope your cold doesn't turn into a nasty one ..... take plenty of VitC ..... hope you'll feel better soon.

Have a good day!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 03:35 PM

That's one beautiful graphic you posted today Mags. I had to save that one to send to my sister. Thanks for wishing me well.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 05:45 PM

Quiet Sunday here: sun out but clouds coming. Temps more normal than the recent warm spell: 2 C (36 F) now, and the howling winds finally subsided. A lot of damage from them, power losses and bad brush fires. Ham and cabbage dinner tonight. Nothing on the agenda but the Sunday papers and crossword.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 07:35 PM

Hello all, rainy and damp again today
We had a full house here today, my son and his wife, my daughter and her husband and of course my two beloved grandsons, ( who have just vacated the computer ).
The missus did a great job of making dinner for the lot of them, she loves a crowd, bless her. Enjoy the rest of the day Folks.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2011, 09:39 PM

Walking this morning then after dinner one of my Sisters called and stayed for tea-just come back from taking her home and its now relaxation time...

Hope you soon get rid of your cold Bob.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top