Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 07:59 AM

Giving Monday

Good morning everyone

Visit to the vampire nurse today then a walk around Loweswater calling at a local establishment for lunch and then home for a relaxing afternoon.

Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy it to the full, you owe it to him/she who allowed you to wake up this morning.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 09:21 AM

Re: Giving Monday

I look & feel just like this little guy right now. It's midnight & I needed to get up to take care of business and then take more drugs for this terrible head cold I just came down with. Shoot me..........Please!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 10:47 AM

I'm pretty rough this moprning as well Bob, some sort of fever crept up on me in the night, so a good title AB because I'm "Giving Monday" a miss, and will crawl back into my pit for several hours methinks..

Zack has got to go to the vet's for his post op check mid afternoon, so I hope that I have recovered by then and am able to go with him.

Anyway, enough bleating from me, check out my illness here and then have a great day for yourself.

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 01:20 PM

Hello all, Sorry to hear you lads are not too well, as my granny used to say, the only thing you can do with a cold is keep it 'till it gets better. AB, the 'Vampire nurse' reminded of that Tony Hancock record 'The blood Doner', 'A pint!, why thats a whole armful'.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 03:37 PM

Hello all!

Oh dear, lots of sympathy to Bob and Barry who are feeling under the weather ...... I hope you boys will be feeling better soon. Loved the Man-Flu link, Barry!

Have been in to town this morning, paid our holiday balance and booked seats on the airport coach to Gatwick. 15 weeks to go!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2011, 05:49 PM

Hi people. Gloomy and overcast, 4 C (39 F), rain predicted for afternoon, changing to snow and sleet in the evening, only about an inch accumulation. Could be worse.

Sorry for those with the man flu; take vitamin C and rest a lot!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top