Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2011, 08:02 AM

Shopping Wednesday

Good morning everyone

Half of the week gone and another half to look forward to.

Walk around the supermarket doing the weekly shopping then a walk round Mockerkin Tarn lunch in a local establishment and then a relaxing afternoon listening to some music and reading a book.

Pleased to see your feeling a bit better Barry, hope you are improving Bob. Health is the first thing you should look after.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy, you never know it could be your last.

Live everyday as if it was your last one and you will find life so envigorating.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2011, 08:21 AM

Re: Shopping Wednesday

Good morning AB. It's not even midnight here but I'm up taking one of my late night breaks. I've been sleeping in chunks since catching this cold. Whenever my nose allows me to breathe freely I catch a snooze for a few hours. I'm sort of right in the middle of the thing now so I've certainly felt better. I'm actually glad I don't work any more so I get all the sick days I want. LOL I'm on the government's nickel right now so who cares.

Our first big snow storm arrives Wednesday afternoon and will dump over 4" of snow on us before Friday. It's really going to get cold so it will stick & accumulate. Again, who cares! I don't have to shovel it or even clean off my car thanks to my nifty carport. My little Smart car is pulled into my spot nice and deep so unless we get drifting snow I can pull out easily if I must.

Anyway may all your days be dry and sunny!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2011, 09:09 AM

Morning AB,Bob, and all to follow. Feeling much better this morning after a decent night's kip and hearty breakfast. Thanks for all your kind thoughts.

Out with hound first thing for some fresh air and then I'm cooking skid pie for lunch. Over to friends for coffee this afternoon for an hour and then relaxing by the fire with the papers. Phew...sounds exhausting now that I've written it down!

Have a great day and don't accept any sweeties from strangers.

Barry
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2011, 05:37 PM

Sunny and slowly, oh so slowly, getting warmer. Just about half past 11 and it's up to 4 C (35 F); cannot wait for Spring and warmth. Leia took one sniff of the cold air when I went out to get the paper and decided no porch today, thank you! All's quiet here, no news.

Bob, Barry, glad you both are improving a bit; take it easy, please ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2011, 07:42 PM

Good evening all. Out fixing the roof on the shed all day, hope you all have a pleasant evening and night. Glad you're on the way up lads.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2011, 10:56 PM

I'm clocking in late tonight!

We've had our two grandchildren for the day and thoroughly enjoyed it Played on the wii with them and I lost every game ..... children seem to pick things up a lot quicker now than when I was a child!

Hope everyone has had a good day, Bob and Barry I hope you are improving every day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top