Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 08:02 AM

Lightheaded Thursday

Good morning everyone

Nothing planned today, just as well as I feel a bit on the low side this morning due to Mr Cognac spending a lot of time with me last night.
The walk this morning did help but I hope the walk later helps a lot more and brings my head down to earth. lol

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to smile no matter how bad you feel, it does make other smile as well.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 09:22 AM

Re: Lightheaded Thursday

Good morning AB. Smiling can be as contagious as the cold I'm fighting. I've turned the corner on that one. I'm in the crusty stage but at least I can breathe through my nose sometimes. I might actually survive. Have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 09:44 AM

Good morning all from a wet morning here in Sherwood, contrary to all the forecasts (aint that a change).

Myself and the hound are quite perky today though after our stroll through the woods, with signs of spring everywhere, from all the birds fighting their corner to all the bulbs pushing through to all the tree buds swelling. A magical time indeed, and what a privilidge to live amongst all this glory.

Commiserations on the effects of excess AB, try not to ride your bike.

Great to hear that you're on the mend Bob, and glad to see that your forecasters are just as good as ours....

Have a smashing day, whatever you choose not to do..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 03:24 PM

Good afternoon all!

Nothing special planned for today, went to the hairdressers this morning and have been catching up on a few jobs this afternoon.

Glad you're on the mend, Bob ..... let's hope that will be your only cold this year!

Hope you all have an enjoyable day
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 04:38 PM

Just woke up after an extended sleep last night. There is a dusting of maybe an inch of snow that has fallen since midnight. The sky has patches of blue showing so there won't be any more snow. A lot of folks are relieved.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 05:55 PM

Hi all. Cloudy and chilly, 4 C (39 F), with promise of rain this afternoon through tomorrow morning ... at l;east not snow! Got the trash and recycling out for pickup, slipped on some ice still on the porch steps but only hurt my dignity! All's quiet, no news.

Glad the poorly people are feeling a bit better!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2011, 10:00 PM

Made the most of a lovely day-2 walks round the reservoirs-it was great to see buds arriving on some of the trees and bushes....few household jobs inbetween and also the hairdressers which I find very relaxing.......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top