Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 07:53 AM

Visiting Friday

Good morning everyone

Off for a visit to the wifes sisters in Blackburn today and a call in at my Cousins for a quick visit.

Have a wonderful day everone and remember that someone needs your thoughts and feelings.

Oops, posted on the wrong page.In a rush Bye
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 09:10 AM

Re: Visiting Friday

HI everyone from a cloudy but mild and dry Sherwood. What a glorious day yesterday turned out to be, 13deg and sunny in a gentle south westerly. Hope for some more today!

My wife photographed the first butterfly of the year, a Small Tortoiseshell on some snowdrops in the garden,and I found a ladybird going about it's business in the leaf litter, absolutely fabulous.

Shopping and gardening for me today after walkies with Zack but nothing to strenuous hopefully, Mrs Plantman hurt her back yesterday going at it hammer and tongs in the garden, so I will try to learn from her mistakes!

Have a great day and look out for each other..

Barry

P.S. Enjoy your trip AB, I went to Blackburn once, but it was shut!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 11:54 AM

Good morning all! I'm having to use my new IPad this morning after my main desktop stopped talking to the Internet yesterday. I was configuring the IPad to connect to my wi-fi network and when done the IPad worked but the big boy died. Must wait for my guru friend to have a look at it.

This new gadget works great but it only has a 9" screen compared to my main computer's 22" monitor. It's kind of hard on these old eyes after a few hours.

Have a great day folks. Not much to talk about the weather. Thanks toAB for starting the good morning thread.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 12:45 PM

Hello all. It was lovely weather here yesterday and it's not so bad so far today, 12c. My missus was out in the garden yesterday sorting little things out, she loves the gardening thing, don't know anything about it meself so she wont let me interfere, which suits me fine. Enjoy your day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 12:56 PM

Can't see the weather here - its far too foggy!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 01:33 PM

Hello everyone, the weekend is almost here!

We'll be calling in at a Garden Centre tomorrow to see what they have in stock with Spring approaching. It's very mild here so may have a tidy up in the garden later.

Enjoy your day all!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 02:10 PM

For those who are still working - just remember Fridays are POETS day!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 02:45 PM

'morning one and all,

Hope you have a good day whatever you are up too.

Bob, it's not just you who is having problems, I just tried to re-tax the car but DVLA computers are down for 'essential maintenance' then I tried to order something on line but their computer thinks my card and delivery address don't match so it won't play ball, then I read that the London Stock Exchange computers have crashed, some people think Gadafi is behind it all
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 02:56 PM

I have 5 computerized devices that connect to the Internet, 3 computers, a Kindle reader & my new iPad. The only one of these that won't connect is my main desktop computer. I've done all I know to troubleshoot the problem, with no success. My best friend, Warren, is a networking genius so I'm sure he'll find the problem in seconds.

Hey, I managed to get the iPad online wit a hitch! I'm better at computers and graphics software than networks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2011, 05:26 PM

Hi people. The predicted light rain came overnight, the sun's out now and it's already up to 12 C (53 F) just after 11 am ; going to be a nice day except for high winds and the inevitable worry about power outages from downed trees, etc. And the newspaper wasn't double-bagged, got wet in the rain and the sections are drying on the radiator ... can't have wet comics and crossword! Just pottering really, paid bills; no news.

Glad the poorly people are feeling better; hope all the internet problems get sorted soon!

Bob, how hard is connecting to the net on the Kindle?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top