Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 08:00 AM

Computer Sunday

Good morning everyone

Sunday a day when most older people relax, enjoy a large lunch followed by a short siesta.
Not for me today, I have a friends computer to repair. I do wish some people will learn to leave the 'Delete ' button alone until they know what they are doing.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to have a smile and some 'ME ' time, noe-one else will do it for you.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 10:50 AM

Re: Computer Sunday

Morning all from a beautiful morning here in Sherwood. Just back from walkies with hound and enjoying my steaming mug of cappucino.

We're out to lunch today with the in laws, which usually means a long, realaxing meal over around three hours!

Have a great day find a moment out to appreciate the turn of the season, it never fails to amaze me....

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 10:52 AM

Good morning AB and all to follow!

It will be a relaxing day here, just pottering as and when. The weather doesn't look too good for doing anything outdoors and it's also a lot colder.

Enjoy your day whatever you may be doing!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 11:13 AM

Good morning everyone. No Sunday lunch for us today - just a sandwich. Determined to get some seed sowing done, but first I have to go to my son''s to get a stack of pots my daughter wants. Afger a bright start, I have just noticed it has started to rain - perhaps it won't last. Enjoy your day everyone.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 12:19 PM

Good morning my fellow forum folks. It's only 3:00 in the morning here but for me it's like sleeping in.

AB, as long as you know something about computers you'll always have lots of friends. Being weak in networking, I look forward to my best friend, Warren, coming over to get my desktop back on my wi-fi network.

I attacked my kitchen table this morning and can actually see the wooden top. I don't know about your house but at mine, with this tiny apartment, the table is a stuff magnet. Finding place to put all the stuff that collects there can be quite challenging.

I know Warren has a condo association board meeting this weekend so I'll let him call me if he wants to get together. He knows I have a problem but I explained that I can work around it by using my laptop, net book or iPad to connect to the Internet.

Have a good relaxing day and remember to hug someone, even if it's me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 12:36 PM

'morning AB and everyone,

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
wish some people will learn to leave the 'Delete ' button alone
Not me AB - If I don't know what it does I don't touch it, I used to repair telecom kit and even before the microchip I learned that lesson.

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Just back from walkies with hound and enjoying my steaming mug of cappucino.
Great feeling to be out with the dog isn't it

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The weather doesn't look too good for doing anything outdoors and it's also a lot colder.
Not as cold as here Mags, we had another minus 10C last night

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
No Sunday lunch for us today - just a sandwich. Determined to get some seed sowing done,
We don't do Sunday lunch every week either and our veg garden is still frozen solid so no digging today.

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Have a good relaxing day and remember to hug someone, even if it's me.
Pass Hope you can enjoy your cooking now you've sorted all that stuff on your kitchen table.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 01:04 PM

You wouldn't think it would be difficult to find space for 6 cans of chili but it was. I admit I made 4 trips to our trash shute to clear that table.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 01:53 PM

Hello all, it's a nice looking day today, plenty of sunshine but still a bit cold. No cooking for the wife today, we're off to the local for lunch. Take care of yourselves.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 05:27 PM

Hi all, typical lazy Sunday here also; mostly cloudy and 10 C which is spot on average for this time of year. And even warmer tomorrow; no weather complaints from me. Pottering, paper and crossword; grocery delivery this afternoon.

Still no sign of snowdrops or crocus; buds emerging from the cold earth on one hellebore; been a bitter Winter ...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2011, 10:34 PM

Its been a long bitter winter Dandysmom-glad its warming up a little for you....have one 'clump' of crocus out-don't know where my snowdrops have disappeared-none this year!!

Quite a relaxing morning with the dogs...Brother & family came after dinner to pick Sam up, stayed for couple of hours then set off home....been lovely to see them but will never work out why my Brother always manages to make my kitchen look like a tip!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top