Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 11:22 PM

Re: Can Men And Women Just Be Good Friends?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Adanac, As a person who has never felt jealousy where a man is concerned. Please can you tell me, how you react in the situation?
Would you say something to the woman, even go for her?
No, actually I went for him.....he got off lucky, all working parts still intact
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Some folks are satellites, they are consumers, and have no concept of dynamics, take that from a free radical.
But what happens when a good-looking antioxidant comes your way?

Brilliant!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:55 AM

Strong woman, you, adanac!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 03:37 PM

Mostly the females answering the question. Is that because the men think differently?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Apricot, l wasn’t referring to your relationship or anyone else’s on here, in my post. I was actually thinking of my sister, whose husband is a bit like that!
I understand.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Mostly the females answering the question. Is that because the men think differently?

Well course they do !!!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->

Well course they do !!!!!!
That's good. I thought it was just me.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

01-04-2018, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's good. I thought it was just me.
Giggle
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 04:13 PM

In currently staying with my ex wife for a few days. When I first came out of hospital I stayed with my son for 6 days. By the end of the week im being shipped to my daughter's for a week. After that God knows as apparently my bungalow has had bad water pipe and roof leaking problems while I was in hospital and the damage is horrendous. While we had that snow.
Apparently repairs are being sorted but?????
Is there anyone out there who got a tent I can borrow😀

But back to the thread. Yes I believe the two sexes can be just friends.
Karen, my ex and I had two children together. But even though I'm staying with her at the moment we both remain very private. Lock bathroom doors, wear dressing gowns when getting coffee in the morning.
I wouldn't dream of walking into her bedroom and she wouldn't walk into the spare room im sleeping in. We are really good friends and get on really well but there's no longer an intimate relationship there and neither of us would want that.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
In currently staying with my ex wife for a few days. When I first came out of hospital I stayed with my son for 6 days. By the end of the week im being shipped to my daughter's for a week. After that God knows as apparently my bungalow has had bad water pipe and roof leaking problems while I was in hospital and the damage is horrendous. While we had that snow.
Apparently repairs are being sorted but?????
Is there anyone out there who got a tent I can borrow😀

But back to the thread. Yes I believe the two sexes can be just friends.
Karen, my ex and I had two children together. But even though I'm staying with her at the moment we both remain very private. Lock bathroom doors, wear dressing gowns when getting coffee in the morning.
I wouldn't dream of walking into her bedroom and she wouldn't walk into the spare room im sleeping in. We are really good friends and get on really well but there's no longer an intimate relationship there and neither of us would want that.
That is a lovely post MC, I am glad that you have remained close friends
I have a tent you can have, but it is far too cold to camp my lovely. You are being looked after and that is what counts.
Get Well soon.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top