Join for free
Page 11 of 22 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 10:35 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Why am I am not surprised by your support for a Tax evading Multi Millionaire?
Can you provide proof of that accusation?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not sure he has the experience and some of his views other than brexit are pretty extreme.
Such as?

I think you are probably referring to his views on abortion.

I don't agree with them either, but I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

If he did ever become PM, I'm sure he wouldn't be pushing for abortion to be made illegal.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-12-2018, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
He just has different opinions to us politically purwell, I'm not keen on thinking people shouldn't have a different opinion and name calling never helps anyone.
I'm afraid that name calling is that member's forte!

In fact, he is incapable to doing much else.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-12-2018, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't think so he knows how to make money.

https://life.spectator.co.uk/2016/11...millions-mogg/
And why shouldn't he? There are many other millionaires in this country. Strange, isn't it, how snowflakes and loony lefties seem to pick on him in particular!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 10:49 PM

Because he's such a zany character perhaps.
Snowflakes and loony lefties have no sense of humour .
They would have us all wearing boiler suits and basin haircuts.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-12-2018, 10:56 PM

Because he's such a zany character perhaps.
Snowflakes and loony lefties have no sense of humour .
They would have us all wearing boiler suits and basin haircuts.
Zany? I think we probably have different definitions of 'zany'!
Snowflakes and loony lefties are 'zany', for want of a better word.

Mogg is unusual, but I think he'd be better described as 'posh', and I don't find anything wrong with that, even though I could never be described as posh.

I think that many snowflakes and loony lefties resent him for being posh and I suspect that stems from their being jealous of his accent as well as his financial accomplishments, which is surely rather shallow of them.

I don't have a posh accent, and I'm as poor as a church mouse (honest!), but you won't find me feeling jealous of his success.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He is a nasty despicable apology for a human
being, just like his acolytes.
I hope it's not too cold under the bridge tonight Pur?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Zany? I think we probably have different definitions of 'zany'!
Snowflakes and loony lefties are 'zany', for want of a better word.

Mogg is unusual, but I think he'd be better described as 'posh', and I don't find anything wrong with that, even though I could never be described as posh.

I think that many snowflakes and loony lefties resent him for being posh and I suspect that stems from their being jealous of his accent as well as his financial accomplishments, which is surely rather shallow of them.

I don't have a posh accent, and I'm as poor as a church mouse (honest!), but you won't find me feeling jealous of his success.
Zany to me means unusual .
I like him
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2018, 03:22 AM

He is a cartoon character. Judging by televised brexit debates he is not popular at all with other members of the House. He has stated outright that he doesn't want to be leader. Probably because he would not have much support. I can't see someone who still has a nanny being an inspirational leader.

Many may be happy to push for change, but they don't want to be responsible for implementing it. The same has happened with Brexit. Those who pushed for it are happy to heckle but don't want to be in the driving seat themselves.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-12-2018, 11:36 AM

Zany to me means unusual .
I like him
So do I. I think it's mainly remoaners who don't like him - through jealousy!

Page 11 of 22 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top