Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:14 AM

Re: Are Happy Memories Worth It?

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
She'd have been far better having a wonderful holiday fling and then walking away. Money intact, exhausted but grinning..
Without being disrespectful to her, that really depends on what she looks like.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
How many times have we read in the media this same scenario over the years, when will women learn that young men aren't interested in a much older woman they're only interest is their money it's that simple.
basser, It’s usually the most intelligent women that fall for it and get fleeced.

I must be very thick as it hasn’t ever happened to me!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
basser, It’s usually the most intelligent women that fall for it and get fleeced.

I must be very thick as it hasn’t ever happened to me!
That's probably because they were after your body rather than your money.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's probably because they were after your body rather than your money.
Longy, l think they’d take one look at my body and they’d give me the money instead, to go back home!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:42 AM

Its that old Devil called Ego again.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 05:20 PM

Never mind... it's the things you didn't do that you regret the most, not the things you did.

So they say
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-01-2019, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Never mind... it's the things you didn't do that you regret the most, not the things you did.

So they say
Mmmm? I'll get back to you on that one.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hmmm that not good Azure if they are fit and all that they will be looking for 25 year olds of East European origin ..
Muddy ,I can assure you that the men divorced or widowers I know, do not want Eastern European women, or subservient women from the Far East either.
They prefer nice British women of their own age.,and not from dating sites.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 07:40 PM

i understand that Cyprus is all the rage for rich women to buy nights of passion or relationships from very young men
These men used to be called Gigolos years age and they serviced rich older women as a job and were very well paid too.

They are not bothered if their amour leaves as there are plenty more available if you pay.
The though of older women ,rich or otherwise sleeping with young boys, make me feel quite sick.
and, the same with old men sleeping with young girls.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2019, 04:02 PM

Oh dear, just seen this.
I don't know why this happens, desperation?????

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top