Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 05:30 PM

Re: Can You Read A Stranger, Just By Looking Or Talking To Them?

I had an experience today Art.....I read my bus driver getting onto the bus.

He "certainly read me "when I got off that bus!!......
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think it is possible to be attracted or repelled to people we meet Arty, and I don't necessarily mean people of the opposite sex.
Nothing sexual or anything like that, but it just seems easier to talk to some people than others. Even here on the forum, and judging by what people post, I can get an idea of the people who I would probably be friends with if I ever met them face to face....
This exactly

I've always been very good at weighing people up well before they even speak. You know by their mannerisms and the way they stand or dress what type of person they are usually.

On internet forums it can be easy too. If a person is very descriptive and comes across very well in the way they write, using good expression and, er, smileys(!) they can often be easily read. Others are very deep. Some are impossible and so mysterious that you've only got a picture of a cat to speak to.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I had an experience today Art.....I read my bus driver getting onto the bus.

He "certainly read me "when I got off that bus!!......
That's because he thought you were a sexy babe, Pauline

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top