Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 09:43 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning - A grey day at the moment. My back has stopped hurting at last and I'll soon be cycling to the allotment to make it hurt again by digging up some potatoes.

I've got an eye test this afternoon (not potato eyes ) and a few other things to sort out while in town.

Mrs mart has the most awful-sounding raspy cough that has been going on for ages. We should be getting the X-Ray results this afternoon.

Have a good day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 10:15 AM

Good morning everyone from 'Foxy's World'....

So here we are again....Another Monday morning....
In my lifetime there have been 3598 Monday's....Give or take....
But it's only since I retired that Monday's have gained the title of 'Best Day Of The Week' ...
Kids are back at school, and most people are back at work, and life out in the community seems a little more bearable.....

So it's with this in mind that we shall visit Meadowhall Shopping Mall this morning for a tasty lunch and a nip into the cinema to watch 'Yesterday' a film about one of my favourite groups.......'The Beatles'...

Hope your missus results come back good Mart...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 10:20 AM

Morning all

Can't believe it's Monday again already. I don't like Mondays, I want to shoooooot the whole day down. As you've probably gathered, I'm in work shhhhh don't tell the boss I'm on here.

Dads after work then my Sons then the dreaded dentists.

Thats it for today.

Enjoy your day all you retirees.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Good morning - A grey day at the moment. My back has stopped hurting at last and I'll soon be cycling to the allotment to make it hurt again by digging up some potatoes.

I've got an eye test this afternoon (not potato eyes ) and a few other things to sort out while in town.

Mrs mart has the most awful-sounding raspy cough that has been going on for ages. We should be getting the X-Ray results this afternoon.

Have a good day.
Mart, I’m glad your back pains have gone at last.

I hope Mrs Mart’s X-Ray are good.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 04:21 PM

just been to the dentist for a plate fitting and a filling. Have to go yet again next week for the plate the be "fine tuned" to the mouth so it is comfortable.

That will be the third time so seriously thinking of a camp bed to save going back time after time, thank goodness we have dental insurance.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top