Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2009, 08:29 PM

Re: Tea or Coffee???

Black coffee with sugar....for me don't drink tea at all...and only drink a cup of coffee at breakfast (on day off) or about 9.00am when at work along with a slice of brown toast with marmite. At work the coffe has to be cappuccino (odd eh) wouldn't drink black coffee at work or cappuccino at home.

Oh by the way at home it has to be out of a fine bone china cup....at work a small china cup I took in the cafe at work keep it for me, along with my marmite.

After 9.30am I only drink orange juice, water (you know the flavoured water lemon lime) or a coke (full fat)

You could call me fussy I suppose.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2009, 10:00 PM

I too insist on a nice bone china cup for my tea. Kept one at work before I retired, too.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2009, 12:12 AM

Coffee, ground Kenyan filter coffee which has a mild acidic taste. I have a little filter that fits on top of a mug.

I only drink tea once a day, in a china mug and it has to be very weak..
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2009, 12:20 AM

We've got one of those percolators that go on the cooker, I think they're hard to get now, all of the percolators I've seen are electric, I like the one we've got coz you can adjust the heat, you can't do that with the electric ones.

The down side is you've got to let it percolate for 25 mins before it's ready.
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 12:41 PM

Never drink tea (only a nightime herbal infusion and occaisionally an infused peppermint leaf - but both don't really count as teas).

Coffee - don't drink it that often; at home or work or after a meal will always have black, no sugar. Either strong filter or esspresso. Won't touch instant, just the smell makes me feel faint.

Occassionally, if I'm at one of the coffee shops I'll have a latte, and in summer that'll be one with ice!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 12:50 PM

Coffee but only in the morning

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Coffee but only in the morning

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Brilliant!!!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 01:26 PM

Tea - M&S industrial strength. I went off coffee when i was pregnant and never drank it again.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 01:46 PM

A thought's just occurred to me, . . do you think all the coffee I drink is the cause of my blonde moments.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
A thought's just occurred to me, . . do you think all the coffee I drink is the cause of my blonde moments.
Probably Nero, you sure they are not senoir moments???

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top