Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 04:56 PM

Re: What Food and Drink do you Start Your Day With

Weetabix and coffee for me
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 08:50 PM

I'm not a breakfast eater really, just a glass of orange juice and one of milk to wash down my morning assortment of vitamins and herbal supplements.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:59 PM

First I have to have cup of coffee-then I usually have Bran Flakes followed by 2 slices of toast (wholemeal) with jam (don't like butter or margerine) and a cup of tea-can't function without my breakfast
MrsH
Hampshire, UK
MrsH is female  MrsH has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 10:10 AM

Mug of tea first thing in the morning ((no milk or sugar, don't like adulterated drinks!) Black coffee with my breakfast which is either Shredded Wheat with a sliced banana and semi-skimmed milk or a couple of bread rolls with unsalted butter and jam.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2009, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by MrsH ->
Mug of tea first thing in the morning ((no milk or sugar, don't like adulterated drinks!) Black coffee with my breakfast which is either Shredded Wheat with a sliced banana and semi-skimmed milk or a couple of bread rolls with unsalted butter and jam.
Got to be salted butter for me! I discovered European butter quite a few years back and always buy it now as it has more butterfat and of course tastes much better than American butter. (More fattening, too...)
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 10:35 AM

Cup of tea, first thing, (hubby brings me one in bed) then, Special K.... then a cup of coffee when I get back in with the dogs!!!!!!!!
Scorpio
UK
Scorpio is female  Scorpio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 11:25 AM

I always have a cup of tea first thing, then take Leon out, see Clive off to work and then have another cuppa and normally a couple of slices of toast.

If I could choose what I ate and not have to worry about calories, I would probably replace the toast with a nice cream cake or a bar of chocolate
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 12:42 AM

I stagger down tripping over 4 rotties all needing a pee then put the kettle on and have 2 large mugs of coffee one after the other with 4 sugars in them, . . total bliss.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 01:24 AM

No solids before midday but stacks of coffee.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2009, 12:51 PM

Weetabix and a cup of tea for me. It's the only cup of tea I have in a day and I don't drink coffee. The rest of the day it's squash.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top