Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 10:44 PM

Re: Someone is keeping their eye on us!

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's what I thought too, Mags.

A friend told me tonight that she heard of an old lady who was wheeled outside from her nursing home today, and it was the first time in weeks she had been well enough to go outside in the fresh air.
She sat there and looked up at the beatuful blue sky and suddenly saw the big smiley face.
It made her day, and I can well imagine what a lift that gave her. I am so glad she saw it.

What a pity more people don't do things to make us smile and escape all the troubles for 5 minutes.
How lovely for the dear lady, Mups, I expect it had been going through her head that she may never see the outside world again
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How lovely for the dear lady, Mups, I expect it had been going through her head that she may never see the outside world again

Yes. We're some of the lucky ones.
That's how I like to think of it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 04:36 AM

I would love to see one...I don't think they have arrived in Yorkshire yet. A lovely thought from people though I wonder how they do it....drones maybe?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:31 AM

The plane/pilot who did those must have been very high. I think it's lovely too.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top