Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ash50
New Member!
Gloucester
Ash50 is male 

18-07-2013, 02:46 PM

Re: Holiday Insurance

Holiday insurance I think is a must because you never know what's going to happen. One thing I always do though is shop around using a comparison site as the prices for travel insurance vary by ridiculous amounts from company to company. Don't just use the same one you've always used thinking it's easier. Oh and always read the small print!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2013, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I agree Graham but I never go out of Europe and, as you probably know, medical treatment is free to residents of the EU.

Worth a read of this Alan it may alter your thinking about insurance

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/h...t-holiday.html
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2013, 05:32 PM

Just to clarify, I do ALWAYS take out holiday insurance, it's just that I don't extend it to cover a heart condition which I experienced 20 years ago and have had no trouble with since then. You can't eliminate EVERY risk in life no matter how much insurance cover you take out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top