Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 10:14 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Then the ladies here are also compiling a v-e-r-y long list for you when you have finished Mrs. D's, so do get a move on dear. Shoo . . .

We will then be preparing an even longer one for your accomplice.
So come on ladies, all those jobs that need fixing, plus as many imaginery ones you can dream up as well, get it all written down.

If we don't feed 'em till they're done, they'll perhaps get their finger out - although we will keep adding to it of course.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Here is a few for Judd.....
1) Clean the Crocodiles teeth
2) Give Gertie your screwdrivers, and then see if you can find them.
3) Be extra nice to the ladies....after all a change us as good as a rest!
4) Prepare the Yorkshire puddings as all the ladies will be round for dinner tonight.

Oh and one for Dongle......
Remove all the sequins from your leggings & then sew on all the new ones, of a different colour, by hand! That we keep him off LTP for a bit, while we eat the roast that Judd has made for us!
As you well know, us men are excellent at mult-tasking, so we could have that lot done by mid-morning and still have time to watch Wheeler dealers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I suppose i'm quite lucky then. After 57 years of marriage, i'm used to a variety of labours in my life.
I feel for you EZ, I understand mate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-04-2019, 10:17 AM

Good thinking Twink.

Also, my right wrist seems to be aching a lot today for some reason. It happens to be the one I hold the iron with, so I will need someone to come and do my ironing for me this evening - after we've scoffed Judd's dinner he's going to cook for us.
Which remindsm me, don't let him clean Croc's teeth before he does our dinner, just incase Croc's in a bad mood.

Also, if Judd cooks, it is only fair that Dongle washes up.

As for Dongle's sewing, when he's finished doing his leggings, he could start on his underpants, brighten them up a bit too.

Ooh, just had one of my very splendid brainwaves, too.
If those pesky males all gave us their wallets, we might have enough to go on holiday too.
What d'yer think?
My underpants are already mult-coloured, well, my 'lucky' ones are anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-04-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
My last post for tonight.
Tomorrow I am giving up smoking, so I might get grumpy.
Good Night everyone.

I give it four days.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-04-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well done Sweetie, it isn't easy but well worth while!
If you feel the urge, just put a post on here and we will all try to discourage you from lighting up....... and that includes the men, doesn't it boys?
No way Jose. I will be posting pictures of smoke rings and after dinner cocktail cigarettes. Glad to help.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-04-2019, 10:24 AM

Don't do it Judsy, you will only fall off the wagon if it tastes good . . . . . mind you, thinking again, we might have our evil way with you then, as well as pinch yer wallet.

A normal Saturday night for Judd.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-04-2019, 10:26 AM

Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Tomorrow I am giving up smoking, so I might get grumpy.
You may get grumpy, that's not a problem.
But if you decide it's too hard to give it up, then I will call you Smokie Pie from that day on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-04-2019, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
You may get grumpy, that's not a problem.
But if you decide it's too hard to give it up, then I will call you Smokie Pie from that day on.
Oooh! What a good idea Ploppy.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
As you well know, us men are excellent at mult-tasking, so we could have that lot done by mid-morning and still have time to watch Wheeler dealers.
Oh god Dongle.... don't tell me you are having delusions again! I bet you even need help to get into your leggings!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top