Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:13 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I don't have to get up but choose to. Those Tenalady pads donated by Mups are a bit tight round the crutch so for a more comfortable night it's better to get up and pay a visit.

Besides, I can check in here for interlopers at the same time.
They make great dust masks for when you are working in a loft.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dongle. Your wife is calling you, your tea's ready.
Off you go. Byeeeeee
That's odd..... I have to cook it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:20 PM

Oh my pesky men!!!!
Out you go!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, like a bleedin' wasp.

Judsy, I really must have a most stern word with you about your language of late.

It is noticed you have been seen to blaspheme on quite a few posts recently, and it needs to stop - Now!

I am sure I am not the only lady here who finds it embarrassing, and to my dismay, found I even had to cover my ears reading the above.

What we need ladies, is a good old fashioned 'Swear Box.'
The rate they are going, we will all have enough to go on holiday by the end of this month.

Ah, I just nipped out and purchased one, and will leave it on the hall table as they come in the door.
Please note the change of rules gentlemen (' gentlemen'? huh, that's a larf for a start).

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-04-2019, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh my pesky men!!!!
Out you go!!!
No!...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No!...
Yes!!!
Look I have to cook now.
You better be gone on my return.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-04-2019, 05:25 PM

Off you go then...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:28 PM

And here's another for everything else they say . . . pardon my language ladies, but it is entirely appropriate for all the rubbish they come out with.

With both these new boxes in the hallway, we will be rich in no time, girls..
Yey, the lass is a genius.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Judsy, I really must have a most stern word with you about your language of late.

It is noticed you have been seen to blaspheme on quite a few posts recently, and it needs to stop - Now!

I am sure I am not the only lady here who finds it embarrassing, and to my dismay, found I even had to cover my ears reading the above.

What we need ladies, is a good old fashioned 'Swear Box.'
The rate they are going, we will all have enough to go on holiday by the end of this month.

Ah, I just nipped out and purchased one, and will leave it on the hall table as they come in the door.
Please note the change of rules gentlemen (huh, that's a larf for a start).

Mups you should have heard the language he used to me, on the Notre Dame thread.
Perhaps we could send all Judds contributions to the " Repair Notre Dame Fund!....... Oooh that will wind him up!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-04-2019, 06:46 PM

The way he's going, he could repair Notre Dame, and still pay for our holiday as well.

I will get some travel brochures for us to look through.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top