Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 09:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning - It's windy but the rain has blown through and it should stay dry in the mid-south according to ventusky.com.

I'll be going to check the allotment this morning to see that everything is OK and going to my brother's house this afternoon. Both trips by bicycle. They could be windy rides.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 09:29 AM

Morning all

Usual Saturday morning ritual of taking dad shopping, Aldi, savers then fish shop for dad's fish he so enjoys on Saturdays.

I have a friend coming from Durham, we met on the internet a few years back. We are going for a pub lunch and a look round shops before getting ready for the theatre. We are going to The Alhambra, Bradford to see Les miserables tonight. Can't wait, saw it last year in London and Its wonderful. Oh how I love musical theatre.

Enjoy your day all x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 09:32 AM

Morning everyone, showery here too...

We've clipped the dogs and Mrs B has also given me a trim whilst the kit was out.... We are just grabbing a coffee now before taking the dogs to the forest. Nothing planned for later, just see how the weather goes methinks.

Enjoy your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning all still raining here with gale force wind and a lot cooler.

Enjoy your day everyone...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 10:02 AM

A rest day today (no running) and I started it off with a lie in until just gone seven... The wind is howling around the house and blowing fierce looking black clouds over with the occasional heavy shower. It seems very warm and humid but I don't envy you cycling in this wind Mart....

We should have been in Guernsey now, as we have been for the last seven years, but last year we decided to give it a miss this year and go somewhere else. I don't know if it was just the fear of trying somewhere new, or laziness, but we never got round to booking anywhere else and it's left a Guernsey size void in our lives.

I'll try and fill it later by visiting my favourite garden centre for lunch. You may scoff, but their steak pies are legendary....
It's about thirty miles away and I'll enjoy the drive while listening to some oldies on the radio....

But first........Tesco!
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 10:38 AM

Not a bad day out there for October,oh! wait tis only August,ah well Rugby friendly's in preparation for the world cup next month to watch.
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 05:22 PM

Enjoy a relaxing weekend !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top