Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 06:05 PM

Browns Manifesto

I see dictator Brown has put forward his manifesto for the campaigns.
No rise in income tax rate,- even he would not dare to raise income tax.
New global banks levy,- copying from other party manifestos
No stamp duty for first time buyers on homes below £250k,- did'nt the Tory's say they would do this last year.
Raise minimum wage in line with earnings,- what earnings, we are all getting less not more.
Right to recall MPs,- We have been calling them for years but Brown never listens to the people.
Referendums on democratic House of Lords and changing voting system.- we were promised a referendum before but it never happened, more lies.

Personally I would not believe anything that Brown or any of his Labour campaigner says.

Brown has proved that he can not be trusted to tell the truth so why should we believe him now?

Gordon Brown doubled the national debt, caused record youth unemployment and increased the gap between rich and poor.

Labour promise: ‘We will continue to meet our fiscal rules: over the economic cycle we
will borrow only to invest, and keep net debt at a stable and prudent level.

Fiscal rules abandoned: In October 2008, Alistair Darling said he would scrap the fiscal
rules (Sky News, 29 October 2008).

Labour promise: ‘No going back to the Tory years of cuts’
Spending cuts to come: Labour’s own spending plans laid out in the 2010 Budget imply cuts
in departmental spending of up to 25.4 per cent in non-protected departments by 2014-15
according to the Institute for Fiscal Studies (Institute for Fiscal Studies, Public Services: the
axe comes soon, 25 March 2010).

I could go on but what is the point everyone knows ( unless they are stupid )Nu-Labour can not be trusted or believed.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 07:05 PM

Re: Browns Manifesto

I don't trust either of the labservatives they're just as bad as each other imo.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 07:09 PM

I am not saying that they are but hey! anyone would be better than Brown and his untuthful gansters.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2010, 07:28 PM

As far as I am concerned the Lib/Lie/Con ..partys are all the same..they all want to stay in Europe.To keep paying £48 million a day as a membership fee..they advocate mass immigration into this country. as I read the other day over 50% of child births in this country are to none indigenous people.. we are slowly being colonized..
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2010, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I am not saying that they are but hey! anyone would be better than Brown and his untuthful gansters.
well, I could think of a few that would be a lot worse! Having suffered under The Blessed Margaret when they were having their `demonise the unsupported mother campaign`.
Blair subverted the Labour party, and Gordon is plain incompetent. But the alternative is no better.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

13-04-2010, 10:19 AM

Everyone critises Maggie's era but my finances increased considerable with her lot.
Two endowment policies that I had paid out 976% and 845% respectively.
Paid off the mortgage and left a large investment pot. I loved Maggie.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2010, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Everyone critises Maggie's era but my finances increased considerable with her lot.
Two endowment policies that I had paid out 976% and 845% respectively.
Paid off the mortgage and left a large investment pot. I loved Maggie.

I agree After Wilson and that idiot Heath(Think Callahan had a tough job)Maggie was a breath air and saved this country from becoming a FORTH rate country, we where consided a THIRD RATE country before her.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2010, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
I agree After Wilson and that idiot Heath(Think Callahan had a tough job)Maggie was a breath air and saved this country from becoming a FORTH rate country, we where consided a THIRD RATE country before her.

Would you like to re-write this when you’re sober.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2010, 03:30 PM

under Wilson with the unions help.. strike after strike ..the pound devalued, this country was broke..it took someone like Thatcher to face re,ality to put this country back on its feet..
the money I put into an ISA a couple of years ago is now worth halve its value.thanks to Brown..he has now decided to help Greece out of its bankruptcy by giving them many millions of our money, your money, my money, taxpayers money . even tho we are also broke...about time this marxist was gone
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2010, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
Brown..he has now decided to help Greece out of its bankruptcy by giving them many millions of our money, your money, my money, taxpayers money . even tho we are also broke...about time this marxist was gone
A factual link to back the truth of this claim would be useful.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top