Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 08:43 AM

Re: Stupidity Tax

I am not a Labour voter just one of the folk who think that idiots who blame the present government for anything and everything should start to realise that this is just not the case. I'm just waiting for you, or someone like you, to blame Mr Brown for the Icelandic volcano
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
I am not a Labour voter just one of the folk who think that idiots who blame the present government for anything and everything should start to realise that this is just not the case.

Who has Borrowed more money than this country can afford over the last 13 years?
Who has let the banks regulate themselves over the last 13years?
Who refused to change the parliamentary expenses system over the last 13 years.
Who took us to two wars on false claims which created more terrorism in this country in the last 13 yearss?
Who claimed that our troups had all the equipment that they needed and then had to retract his statement?
Who has ruined the country over the last 13 years?
Oh! was it the Tories or Libdems in power?
NO it was idiotic Nu-Labour.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 10:32 AM

Calm down dear you're coming over as a one trick show pony. I take it, judging by your chosen name, you will disappear after the election your soul raison d’ętre having passed.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 10:38 AM

Calm down dear you're coming over as a one trick show pony. I take it, judging by your chosen name, you will disappear after the election your soul raison d’ętre having passed.

Do you relise that when any one puts their point of view that you do not agree with all you do is make personal attacks on their mental state.

You are coming over as a bigot
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

16-04-2010, 10:53 AM

I don't think so. There are three people on here that I find I cannot stomach and I say so. With others sometimes we agree and sometimes we disagree.

For the record I cannot come to terms with someone who only ever tells us what he/she is against ad infinitum.

And also I find the policies of the far right BNP, EDL etc.) abhorrent.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2010, 11:06 AM

I don't think so. There are three people on here that I find I cannot stomach and I say so.
Go buy a packet of Rennies then VM.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth

16-04-2010, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Go buy a packet of Rennies then VM.
I only came here originally for the creative writing postings located in Leisure activities and as that section seems to be all but defunct perhaps it is just time to go Rennies notwithstanding.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2010, 09:52 PM

I don't think so. There are three people on here that I find I cannot stomach and I say so. With others sometimes we agree and sometimes we disagree.

For the record I cannot come to terms with someone who only ever tells us what he/she is against ad infinitum.

And also I find the policies of the far right BNP, EDL etc.) abhorrent.
mmmmm...so you find the policie of the BNP to bring our troops home from fighting an illegal war abhorrent...
I take I am one of the persons you cannot stomach:
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 12:42 AM

I know political discussions can sometimes get heated but c'mon guys there's no need to get personal. Concentrate on what's been said not who said it - because otherwise you'll only come across as someone who's lost their argument.

Also, you're not going to change anyone's mind by ridiculing them - just be nice - more people are attuned to what you have to say that way. And if you really want people to come round to your way of thinking, that's your best option.

With that said I think it's time to lock this thread.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top