Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2010, 07:34 AM

More Brown/Mandelson Gaffs

Once again we see Brown and his loonies making a mess of things.

They are supposed to be 'rescuing' people from abroad and told the media that Ships and Buses were in Spain bringing the people back.
The buses arrived 24 hours later, looks like a second thought job, and one ship arrived to bring back forces personel, OK they added 230 other people who would have got home sooner waiting for the regular aircraft.

Why should the tax payer foot the bill for people going abroad for holidays?. They chose to go let them choose how to get home.

Brown will do anything to take the peoples minds from his gaffs, even creating new ones.

A vote for Nu-Labour is a vote for the death knell of this country whilst Brown and his cronies are there.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2010, 08:42 AM

Re: More Brown/Mandelson Gaffs

Well, like the good Labour Party Member that I am - I WILL BE VOTING LABOUR - and proud of it as well!

I once voted for a female called Margaret Thatcher and look what she did - ruined us by closing down all our industries and leaving the country in a mess!

If the government hadn't done anything - you would probably complain about that as well!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2010, 08:58 AM

Brown is the worst PM in history, not my veiws, historians.
Maggie did get rid of some industry and some very bad Union bosses but Brown ruined this country when he sold off our gold reserves for a bag of liquorice all sorts and then let the rest of our industry be sold to foreign company's for a packet of wine gums plus he said that the banks could regulate themselves and refused to reform Parliament when most others wanted to, that was when his bullying really came out.
I was conned into voting Labour 3 times but I would sooner vote BNP (god forbid ) than vote Labour again.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2010, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
- I WILL BE VOTING LABOUR -

I once voted for a female called Margaret Thatcher and look what she did - ruined us by closing down all our industries and leaving the country in a mess!

She took over a country that at the time was run by COMMIE union scum who tried to destroy are way of life, v Weak Governments both Tory and Labour let them rule and did nothing to stop their rape of this country

Thatcher was are greatest leader and lead the way and got us out of the S***, her greatest fan who carried on her polices took us into an illegal war because he was a Yank arse licker.

Can understand why you would vote for Brown and why you never voted for the Blair
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2010, 12:13 PM

Lots of Tories around I see! Maggie closed down all our industries, especially in Scotland - and Tories made the Scots the scapegoats with their idiotic poll tax! Labour inheritted all the rubbish laws.

I do agree about Unions though - I worked for Chrysler's at Linwood for 19 years and the unions would walk out at anything! The unions helped shut that plant down!

I don't like Brown but he is getting the blame for everything now!

Thatcher started off well but earned her name well as "Hatchet" Thatcher! As I said, I voted for her to begin with. Then after she went the Tories went downhill!

Cameron isn't much better.

It would be nice to see the Liberals getting in for a change! I quite like them as as an alternative!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

21-04-2010, 02:11 PM

We now have unemployment at the highest level for 16 years more than when the 'Nu-Labour' (supposed to be working mans party )came to power, Debt at the highest level in history, Taxes at the highest level in history, more broken promises than I care to remember. Does this not prove that Brown and his cronies polices are not working?

Vote, Lib/dems, vote Tory, Vote greens, vote UKIP, vote Independents, Vote BNP ( only joking ) but dont vote Labour.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2010, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Thatcher started off well but earned her name well as "Hatchet" Thatcher! As I said, I voted for her to begin with. Then after she went the Tories went downhill!
So it was you . . . shame on you Rose
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

22-04-2010, 08:34 AM

Aye, Denis, and I paid for it for ever after Think I'll vote SNP!!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 10:12 AM

Mr Cameron said last night . . . (and I was gobsmacked at this one) . . . . . quote : "we do need a change every now-and-again . . . . when we were voted out in 1997 we deserved it" . . . . well said Mr Cameron . . . . . just watch your back mate 'else Hatchet Thatcher sticks a knife in it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top