Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 02:45 PM

Mandelson: Lib Dem attacks in the press 'disgusting'

Have to agree completely - the Murdoch press are showing their vile colour!!

Let's hope The Independent newspaper is right: "Rupert Murdoch won't decide this election – you will."

Lord Mandelson has said that the press attacks on the Liberal Democrats in today's papers are "disgusting".

"I think it offends against basic decency," he told World at One presenter Martha Kearney.
Listen to the snip here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...10/8637599.stm
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 03:09 PM

Re: Mandelson: Lib Dem attacks in the press 'disgusting'

Interesting link . . . . I have no time for Mandy but what he says is true . . . the gutter press indeed . . . . the News of the World is a rag IMO . . . it's so bad I call it the whores gazette.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 04:25 PM

...and the former news of the world editor, Andy Coulson, is now Director of Communications for the tories
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 05:53 PM

What have I missed? It does not say what has been said about Nick Clegg.

I agree that smear campaigns should not be allowed in electioneering.

If you can not win with your policies get out of the race for parliament.

Lets face it though who is Mandelson to complain on someone else's behalf? Mandleson is the biggest smear writer going.
He must be panicing standing up for a Lib/Dem candidate. 'We cant win so lets get Nick Clegg on our side'.

Role on the time when we get good clean campaigning. Not holding my beath though.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top